• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Robot World Cup FRWC; Was it REAL

boyremy

Recruit
Hello Pals! It feels good to be there.
Please I have a very pressing question to ask and need answers soon guys PLEASE! I hope most of you must have heared of the FRWC thats the FOREX ROBOT WORLD CUP Competition to identify the best three Forex Robots ever created by FX Experts.
My question is, '' Did this competition trully exist?'' or Was it just another style of lurring newbies like me to open live accounts with FXCM?
They said the best three Robots will be out for sale to the public soon.
But my problem is knowing whether this competition was actually held as they claimed. Or if it is a new marketing strategy to sell Forex Robots?
If you have any info about the FRWC Respond fast please

FRWC Real ?

Real or not, today I have purchased the robot package and started trading on demo accounts. No trades so far, but it's bee only a few hours. I'll come back again tomorrow, by then the fusion robot must have made a few trades.
Cheers

Did you get the EA Lab Stuff?

Hello Jaime,
Did you get the EA Lab password?
Is you did, are the trading statement real?

Regards,
Andre

Accouns Real

Hello Jaime,
Did you get the EA Lab password?
Is you did, are the trading statement real?

Regards,
Andre

Hello. Yes, passwords, account numbers and servers are included in the members area. The one for EA Lab is for the Fusion Robot. It looks real. At least on MT4 I did not find any "demo" indication, and the statement shows real-like transactions.

I started using one of the robots on several demo accounts and on one real account. All of them are in profit now. Ones more than others but all in profit.

Of course, on the real one I am using the minimum risk.

BTW: Their support is quite good. I have used live chat support two times and in both cases they resolved my problem in less than 5 minutes.

Cheers !

Last edited:
My virus security deleted the attachment you sent to my email address, a very unusual situation, never had EA attachments deleted. Trend Micro Internet Security deleted an infected attachment from this message.

Anyone else having this problem? what is the solution?

An interesting post from an other forum (and link)

Dear All,

I have found an interesting post at an another forum.
There is also a link in it from where you can download all of these EAs (wheter the real ones or not - I am not sure, but it looks like)...

What do you think, Guys?

http://forum.mql4.com/26598/page4 said:
Sorry to ruin the party.. all these EAs are pure crap. HiRider who is supposedly
the best one is highly optimized with its optimized parameters hidden inside the DLL.
Do you guys remember Forex Shocker which when released it had optimization for
every month going back to 2006? The same is true with HiRider.
It is a marketing genius plot. FXCM are like pigs in heaven from all the people
that trade the EA there and the developers are busy counting all the cash
generated from the sales of the EAs.
They know we are backtesting this EA so they give us what we want.. a good backtest.

If anyone wants these crap EA's you can get them here [he gives a link for it - deleted from here] and feel free to disect them.

Unfortunatly this is another scam to rip off people. The password to unlock it is birt.

Scambuster

Last edited:
Back