• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Robot World Cup FRWC; Was it REAL

I tried going to the link, but this was the message:

Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights.

Facts about Fusion-V

Wake up, guys. I have purchased Fusion-V and performed backtesting for 4 yrs data. On their 19 day live testing, they say their account has gone to 354.37%. But if you conduct backtesting for Fusion-V, you'll see using 0.1 lot for $1,000 account is definitely a crazy thing to do, and you'll be highly likely to blow up your account sooner or later.

They now started 0.02 fixed lots live trading for $1,000 account saying it's the recommended low risk setting. But I don't think taking 0.02 lots is safe. A couple of the robots embedded in Fusion-V tend to result in a huge drawdown (one of them use martingale, and another use a huge SL level). If such huge drawdowns happen simultaneously, you can easily blow up your account or blow most of your deposit very easily.

Probably using 0.01 lot for $1,000 account is the only realistic picture for Fusion-V, but the progress will be really really slow as opposed to 354.37% in 19 days.

I'm not saying 354.37% is a lie. It is realistic, but if you keep the same risk level, your account will be gone soon.

However, by becoming a member, you can have access for top trading robots separately. One of them named LMD MultiCurrency (the top-rank EA) looks very good on 4yrs backtesting. I think this one is the only winner, and it's much better than Fusion-V.

Hope my message helps.

FRWC Performance

I purchased FRWC EAs on the very first opening day. For a day I used the HiRIDER o a demo just to make sure it did not do any crazy things. At the next day I attached the HiRIDER on a real account with USD2000. Settings were lot size=0.01 and MM=true. All other settings were on default values, except for the Plimus referemce number. By end of friday all trades had been closed and the account balance was about USD1890. I started again this week with the same account and also with the HiRIDER, but this time using lot size=0.01 and MM=false.
I also attached the Fusion EA on another Real account with minimum risk seting lot size=0.01 and MM=false. I will post the results for this other account on next friday.
Update:------------
I left my real account be traded by HiRIDER for the whole week. I also decided to use the Fusin robot also with Minimum risk settings on another Real account. This is a summary of what happened:
HiRIDER EA:
--> Monday monring: I set up the EURUSD 5M chart and attach the HiRIDER to it using mimum risk settings. That is 0.01 lots and no MM. All other parameters are default. Starting balance is USD1890. Last week it started with USD2000 and I also used lot size=0.01, but MM was enabled. No opened trades when attaching the robot to the chart.
--> Tuesday morning: Balance is USD1891 and Equity is USD1880.
--> Wednesday morning: Balance is USD1897 and Equity is USD1879
--> Thursday morning: Balance is USD1891 and Equity is USD1865
--> Friday morning: Balance is USD1898 and Equiti is USD1898
-----> This week this EA produced a profit of USD7
Fusion EA:
--> Monday morning: I set up the EURSD 1M Chart and also all the remaining suggested pairs on 1D charts as per the manual´s instructions, attaching the Fusion only to the EURUSD 1M chart. Starting balance is USD488. No opened opened trades when attaching the robot to the chart. Lot size is 0.01 and no MM. All other parameters are default.
--> Tuesday morning: Balance is USD473 and Equity is USD415.
--> Wednesday morning: Balance is USD377 and Equity is USD381. Bad Trades were executed by
HiRIDER and good trades were executed by LMD and Straasha.
--> Thursday morning: Balance is USD380 ad Equity is USD384. I disabled the HiRIDER. Only LMD and Straasha enabled now.
--> Friday morning: Balance is USD389 and Equity is USD389
This week this EA produced a loss of USD99
All these numbers are from real accounts. If FPA wants to check them, I will be more than happy to give them the information to log in and post results.
I hope his helps as much people as possible.

Last edited:
HIRIDER & Fusion EA Running for a week

I left my real account be traded by HiRIDER for the whole week. I also decided to use the Fusin robot also with Minimum risk settings on another Real account. This is a summary of what happened:
HiRIDER EA:
--> Monday monring: I set up the EURUSD 5M chart and attach the HiRIDER to it using mimum risk settings. That is 0.01 lots and no MM. All other parameters are default. Starting balance is USD1890. Last week it started with USD2000 and I also used lot size=0.01, but MM was enabled. No opened trades when attaching the robot to the chart.
--> Tuesday morning: Balance is USD1891 and Equity is USD1880.
--> Wednesday morning: Balance is USD1897 and Equity is USD1879
--> Thursday morning: Balance is USD1891 and Equity is USD1865
--> Friday morning: Balance is USD1898 and Equiti is USD1898
-----> This week this EA produced a profit of USD7
Fusion EA:
--> Monday morning: I set up the EURSD 1M Chart and also all the remaining suggested pairs on 1D charts as per the manual´s instructions, attaching the Fusion only to the EURUSD 1M chart. Starting balance is USD488. No opened opened trades when attaching the robot to the chart. Lot size is 0.01 and no MM. All other parameters are default.
--> Tuesday morning: Balance is USD473 and Equity is USD415.
--> Wednesday morning: Balance is USD377 and Equity is USD381. Bad Trades were executed by
HiRIDER and good trades were executed by LMD and Straasha.
--> Thursday morning: Balance is USD380 ad Equity is USD384. I disabled the HiRIDER. Only LMD and Straasha enabled now.
--> Friday morning: Balance is USD389 and Equity is USD389
This week this EA produced a loss of USD99
All these numbers are from real accounts. If FPA wants to check them, I will be more than happy to give them the information to log in and post results.
I hope his helps as much people as possible.

FRWC

I got a set and am trying it out on live accounts

Using FXDD for the HIRIDER

After 2 weeks.. I am - $100.. there was no trade last week as I did not notice that my limit was breached. Just reset it to test it again.

Using IBFX for the LMD.

After 2 weeks of trading, the account is down $5.

This system opens and closes trade every 24 hours based on GMT. And it trades many pairs. There seems to be an average of a 2 -1 ratio and sometimes 3-1 ratio on rewards to losses.

Both are micro accounts.

Would like to know if there is anyone else using the EAs as we need to know the progress.

I think 2 weeks is too early to tell anything. But if you conduct backtesting using historical data, for about 4 years, yearly-basis, then you will be able to find which robot makes constant profits longer term and which one may potentially cause a disaster.

I strongly recommend anyone to perform strategy testing for Fusion-V. Please witness what happened from Feb. 16, 2008 to Feb. 17, 2009 on Alpari historical data, with a starting balance of $1,000, and the fixed trading lots of 0.02 (other settings are default).

If you want to get a refund from FRWC, you need a statement of 30 days trading, but be aware. If you demo traded on their recommended FXCM demo account, it expires in 30 days. Get a demo statement from Alpari that never expires unless there's no activity in 30 days because we don't want stupid conflict against them regarding if the statement covers 30 days or slightly less.

If you want to get a refund from FRWC, you need a statement of 30 days trading, but be aware. If you demo traded on their recommended FXCM demo account, it expires in 30 days. Get a demo statement from Alpari that never expires unless there's no activity in 30 days because we don't want stupid conflict against them regarding if the statement covers 30 days or slightly less.

Ooooohhhhh.... good point. I definitely wouldn't have thought of that.

Probably best to run it on 2 demo accounts on different brokers. I've occasionally seen an Alpari demo lose some of it's history. Best to have a backup plan.

Ooooohhhhh.... good point. I definitely wouldn't have thought of that.

Probably best to run it on 2 demo accounts on different brokers. I've occasionally seen an Alpari demo lose some of it's history. Best to have a backup plan.

Yes, Pharaoh,

I don't know if they intentionally do such trick or not, but this is misleading for consumers for sure.

Now everybody knows "354.56% in 19 days" was nothing more than a hype and anyone used the same lot size (0.1 lot on $1,000 account) on Fusion would definitely blow his account much sooner than they imagined.

I don't know they are honest or not, but I think their first mistake is such an exaggerated advertisement (extremely far from reality) that would have probably made so many people angry already.

So we must be smart enough to get out of the trap.

Back