• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Robots.com

General discussions of a financial company
Compare Forex Robots (expert advisors) on Live Real Account

Dear Fellow Forex Traders:

I have recently launched a website which will be of interest of all Forex Traders.

Forex-Robots.com features a free, transparent, permanent LIVE online competition of identical size real money accounts being traded simultaneously by 4 of the most popular Expert Advisors (forex robots) in the market.

I'm honored to be able to invite the distinguished members of Forex Peace Army to have a look at our website; I'm quite sure it will be of your
interest.

Please visit Forex-Robots at:
Forex Robots - Compare Forex Robots / Expert Advisors in Real Trading Accouts

Should you have any inquiry about Forex-Robots, please don't
hesitate to contact me, using our contact page:

Contact Forex-Robots Team - Forex Expert Advisors Compared Live!

Have a nice day,

Uriel Katz
CEO
Forex-Robots.com

Attachments

• 4robot5.jpg
    4robot5.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
The best Forex Robot during June 2008

Dear Fellow Traders:

My name is Uriel Katz and I'm the CEO at Forex-Robots.com

First some words about us: Our brand new Forex Trading website is barely one month and a half old and is dedicated to test several Forex Robots using genuine money live accounts on an open environment that gives full transparency with real-time trading account statements broadcasted by our broker (Interbank Fx, IBFX). Our trading accounts are 100% available through real-time updating account statements in our website and also directly through the broker (IBFX).

Yes, as an additional service to our subscribers, we grant them with the credentials to access our live trading accounts directly through the broker letting them watch for themselves how each Forex Robot works… exactly as we do, avoiding any kind of misinterpretation and presenting an honest, clear and unique-of-its-class forex trading case study.

We have no compromise with any robot, and do not own shares in any of the developer's companies. More than that, since the accounts are open and visible through the internet and through our broker, Interbank Fx, we cannot manipulate the results.

We are very excited to announce that FOREX AUTOPILOT by MARCUS LEARY has been the Forex robot that performed best during June 2008, our full first month of activity. Forex Autopilot performance was very consistent along the month and his win was not the result of a lucky final trade.

Congratulations to Marcus Leary and his Forex Autopilot robot for this outstanding achievement. Read more about Forex Autopilot at
Forex-Robots.com.
At the same time I want to publically congratulate Enemokwu Kelvin Ifeanyi for being the winner of our first poll. Mr. Ifeanyi is getting awarded with a license of the best performing Forex robot during June’s competition – Forex Autopilot.

For more details about us please visit our site at Forex Robots - Compare Forex Robots / Expert Advisors in Real Trading Accounts

Should you have any inquiry or recommendation, please feel free to contact us at Contact Forex-Robots Team - Forex Expert Advisors Compared Live!
I will personally answer your questions as fast as possible.

Have a productive trading week.

Uriel Katz
CEO
Forex Robots - Compare Forex Robots / Expert Advisors in Real Trading Accounts

Last edited:
can traders test it on a demo as a platform? I wonder if it is not too risky investing on a real account with a robot, I just know some ea’s but I guess it works in a different way. Dan

Back