• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forex romance scam

I am having an issue with a company
My family member fell victim to this recently. Lost close to 100K. Not sure what I can do to help. I screenshot whatever I could from the platform, conversations, etc. Local authorities do not have the ability to do much. Trying to follow up with the bank, but it all seems extremely bleak.
Banks do little or nothing to recover...

how do I contact Meta quotes for complaints to retrieve loss?
Metatrader is just the trading software, you would need to contact the broker.

I would just accept the fact you've been scammed and move on. No chance you're getting anything back.

I would just accept the fact you've been scammed and move on. No chance you're getting anything back.
MetaQuotes is actually liable for these scams. They don't allow victims to report fraud to them and do nothing to shut down brokers unless they receive a court order. See the thread below for more details.

Has anybody attempted to pursue MetaQuotes via court order?
Yes they have been successfully compelled to release information in court cases previously. That's why they have this rule on their Website :

3.25. MetaQuotes Ltd reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, MetaQuotes Ltd may disclose the User's contact information and/or information regarding the User's account(s), transactions or activities carried out on or via the MetaQuotes Ltd Website, if requested by a government, regulatory or law enforcement body or an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. MetaQuotes Ltd shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the User agrees not to bring any action or claim against MetaQuotes Ltd for such disclosure.

Wrong and will be proven so in the fullness of time. These people aid and abet scammers with their software and as such they are an accessory to this type of fraud. Let them come on here and argue otherwise. Crickets !!!!!

Police usually they need to see if there are a group of people before they can do anything.
Depends on the country of the police. In the US and Singapore they take it seriously and actually investigate these crimes past their noses. In most other countries they do not and really they don't care much.

Back