• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forex romance scam

I am having an issue with a company
The so called woman who scammed me is at it again under a different name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822-131857~2.png
    Screenshot_20210822-131857~2.png
    880 KB · Views: 36
A beautiful blonde girl got in touch with me through a dating app and told me she made alot of money trading forex. Asked me to switch to watsapp. She said she uses GLLUCK limited as her broker. Trades on this app called MT4.
She forged a relationship with me within some time of meeting me online.
She love bomed me and ultimately after initial hesitation I agreed to try investing. Initially for over a month I saw profits following her *signals* then one day lost my entire investment.
Later she asked me to invest a little bit and said the lost funds can be recovered. Ultimately when these funds too were lost following one of her signals, my account balance on MT4 went negative.
Days later I received a mail from GLLUCK advising me to pay the negative balance of over 500 USD or they can take action. see the mail below.
Should I bother paying this money at all ?
Throw it in the garbage. The account is fake and the broker is fake,

A beautiful blonde girl got in touch with me through a dating app and told me she made alot of money trading forex. Asked me to switch to watsapp. She said she uses GLLUCK limited as her broker. Trades on this app called MT4.
She forged a relationship with me within some time of meeting me online.
She love bomed me and ultimately after initial hesitation I agreed to try investing. Initially for over a month I saw profits following her *signals* then one day lost my entire investment.
Later she asked me to invest a little bit and said the lost funds can be recovered. Ultimately when these funds too were lost following one of her signals, my account balance on MT4 went negative.
Days later I received a mail from GLLUCK advising me to pay the negative balance of over 500 USD or they can take action. see the mail below.
Should I bother paying this money at all ?
The same happened to me today, I lost over $750k and I am told I still owe $100k, please advise

You are cooked. The only thing u can do is bad mouth them all over the internet and follow-up with calling ur bank for a, charge-back.

The so called woman who scammed me is at it again under a different name.
By the way, it is very common the scammer you are talking to is a man and not a woman. Yes the stolen pictures they use are of women but at least half the time its a man pretending to be a woman to lure you in.

Back