FOREX SCALPERS @Nickvestor - BEWARE - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SCAM - ACCOUNT BLOWN IN ONE DAY

Oskrini

Recruit
Beware with the Telegram group FOREX SCALPERS @Nickvestor. My 1k account was blown in less than 24 hours. :mad:. Please see the picture of the screenshot of my blown account.
blown account Forex Scalper Nickvestor.jpgblown account Forex Scalper Nickvestor.jpg

For reference this is the telegram group link: https://t.me/scalpersfx1 BEWARE SCAM. PROTECT YOUR MONEY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. YOUR MONEY WILL BE GONE IN 24 HOURS.
Hello, is this for real? Did he give you any explanation on why was your account blown ? I’ve been following his posts on telegram , still hesitant to hand in my account for management though.. Thank God i came across this page

Be careful. Do not give them your information. Your account will be blown in less than 24 hours. Please see the attached picture in my first post. PROTECT YOUR MONEY.

Yea I do see what’s happened to your account.. so didn’t you confront him ? what did he have to say ?

Avoid these scammers @Nickvestor (On Telegram) He blown my account and not tell you then block you. Very unprofessional.
Stay away from all his lies. Save your money else where.

Also has a group called Forex Scalpers. @scalpersfx1

Back