Forex Scam from Cheonan International (cheonan.uk)

njain2655

Recruit
I have a MT5 trading account with Cheonan International based in UK and HK.
My total account value as of today is 724k but they are refusing to let me withdraw any money saying i maybe money laundering
To withdraw any funds i need to give them a 20% deposit for taxes which will be fully reunded at my state (which does not make any sense)
Basically they have forzen my account to withdraw any money

My total account value as of today is 724k but they are refusing to let me withdraw any money saying i maybe money laundering
To withdraw any funds i need to give them a 20% deposit for taxes which will be fully reunded at my state (which does not make any sense)
To be honest, 724k is really suspicous amount my brother.
Few questions for you.
What was your initial deposit?
When did you open an account with them?
They are asking extra 20% or they are saying to cut from the account balance?
Is there any official email from them regarding 20%, if yes then share with us?
What`s the website address?

Do NOT pay any taxes or fees or else you will lose even more money. This is part of the scam to steal more money from investors by saying a tax or fee must be paid but they will never give your money back no matter how much more you pay them. Cheonan International claims to be operated by several companies, including Blackwell Global Investments Limited in Britain. If you check Blackwell’s FCA license you will not find any records that Cheonan International is licensed under Blackwell (the two companies are not related whatsoever). Blackwell themselves has warned traders and investors that many fraudulent websites are illicitly using their name, including Cheonan International. This is definitely a scam.

Do NOT pay any taxes or fees or else you will lose even more money. This is part of the scam to steal more money from investors by saying a tax or fee must be paid but they will never give your money back no matter how much more you pay them. Cheonan International claims to be operated by several companies, including Blackwell Global Investments Limited in Britain. If you check Blackwell’s FCA license you will not find any records that Cheonan International is licensed under Blackwell (the two companies are not related whatsoever). Blackwell themselves has warned traders and investors that many fraudulent websites are illicitly using their name, including Cheonan International. This is definitely a scam.
Thanks for letting me know, I was in doubt all along but i was a fool and sucker. But on the hind sight I learned a lot trading forext and I will trade forex in future and I am very confident I will build my account.

To be honest, 724k is really suspicous amount my brother.
Few questions for you.
What was your initial deposit?
When did you open an account with them?
They are asking extra 20% or they are saying to cut from the account balance?
Is there any official email from them regarding 20%, if yes then share with us?
What`s the website address?
Initial deposits over one year period were 325+k and with trading i had build my account to 725k as of few days ago
the website is
I was blind, and a fool and a sucker!!!

I was using MT5 platform and one can setup a demo account with them Cheonan for free but don't put any real money there please
MetaQuotes is also responsible for your loss, see the thread below.

It is a complete scam, folks please don't trade with any unregulated brokers period. Brokers need to be regulated, by either US or European authority. There will be less leverage but its okay, to have less leverage then loose all of your money.

Back