Forex scam - fxcryptotrade.net

Bilal21932

Recruit
Hi there thanks for reading first of all. I think im being scammed as i write this. The website is company website is fxcryptotrade.net

I've paid them £1500 And now that I've realised it's a scam i haven't said anything to them ive just said my car has broken down and I need 2 withdraw money and he's told me to download bitpay and he's sending me fake money. Can you please him me? How can i get my money back ? As I think that website is his own. The website is like an investment thing so like I've put £500 at the start and the next day my money on that site went to £2300 but i think he's just changing the numbers and it's not real money cuz then i added another 500 and he said tell me when you do it and I did but the money didn't go up on the site until he told me to check which was like an hour later. Can you please help me in any way? Would really appreciate it. I made a mistake now im probably gonna lose £1500. That was all my savings i had and it's just going to waste.

Hi there thanks for reading first of all. I think im being scammed as i write this. The website is company website is fxcryptotrade.net/

I've paid them £1500 And now that I've realised it's a scam i haven't said anything to them ive just said my car has broken down and I need 2 withdraw money and he's told me to download bitpay and he's sending me fake money. Can you please him me? How can i get my money back ? As I think that website is his own. The website is like an investment thing so like I've put £500 at the start and the next day my money on that site went to £2300 but i think he's just changing the numbers and it's not real money cuz then i added another 500 and he said tell me when you do it and I did but the money didn't go up on the site until he told me to check which was like an hour later. Can you please help me in any way? Would really appreciate it. I made a mistake now im probably gonna lose £1500. That was all my savings i had and it's just going to waste.
And this is his Instagram.. instagram.com/dave_lucian?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=lt292ir437kh

Hi there thanks for reading first of all. I think im being scammed as i write this. The website is company website is fxcryptotrade.net

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Hi thanks for you're reply but he won't join and now hes ignoring me I found out that hes from Nigeria and he has a bank there which he uses called zenith bank and he's saying he's from America. He has an American number but when i checked his instagram it comes up with a Nigerian number.

Hi thanks for you're reply but he won't join and now hes ignoring me I found out that hes from Nigeria and he has a bank there which he uses called zenith bank and he's saying he's from America. He has an American number but when i checked his instagram it comes up with a Nigerian number.
Did you talk with broker about the issue yet?

Back