Forex Scam - marketstraders.com

tiajontel

Recruit
Hello,
I am new just wanted to let you know my misfortune, was stolen 500$ on my trading account by the broker working for a company called marketstraders.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean with stolen? Did they close your account after you made a deposit?
the money was withdrawn from my trading account, then the next day they sent me an email saying company closed. I am still trying to get my money

How and when did you deposit?
I open an account with them one month ago, deposited money with my credit card, they had a broker contacting me almost every day , and he was using phone number on their website pages. i traded for a month then last week 15-10-2015, I saw a withdrawal of 500$. I called their number, nobody was answering, sent emails. then I got an email saying company closed.

I open an account with them one month ago, deposited money with my credit card, they had a broker contacting me almost every day , and he was using phone number on their website pages. i traded for a month then last week 15-10-2015, I saw a withdrawal of 500$. I called their number, nobody was answering, sent emails. then I got an email saying company closed.

I have lost money as well due to dodgy tactics of XTrade. You should report it to the regulator that supposed to regulate that company... Also report it to your bank's fraud department and request a charge back.

I have lost money as well due to dodgy tactics of XTrade. You should report it to the regulator that supposed to regulate that company... Also report it to your bank's fraud department and request a charge back.
Thank you very much but now I just learned that company was not even registered in London but in St Vincent and Grenadines, I wrote to the regulatory office there, they say they can't do anything! I think I just lost here but what a SCAM and that website is still working!!!

Can we have more details that how its stolen?
I open an account with a company called MarketsTraders, their website : marketstraders.com, it is still working, a broker contacted me everyday with a phone number on their website from London. He was trading my account for one month and after a month just saw withdrawal from my account of 500$, he was no more reachable, the phone was not working and he was no more answering my mails. I wrote to compliance department London stock exchange, They told me that company is not registered in UK but in St Vincent and Grenadines, I wrote to the Financial Services Regulator there, they said they couldn't help me so right now I just think that money is lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain that when you tried to withdraw your money, the broker disappeared. Ask if a chargeback of your deposit is possible.

Back