Forex scam-my story

spenlisa

Recruit
I thought I was making a good decision. It has turned into a nightmare.

To make a long story shorter, I invested with Rumelia Capital. I looked for reviews online but there was nothing. I thought they were based in New York. At least that is where the Account manager was calling from.

Just a small amount of money, $500, at first. The account manager showed me how quickly I could make a profit. Then he calls and tells me about a contract that he had for $10,000. He said that would double in a month. So I fell for it. And he was not wrong. The contract was very profitable and I was able to get my return on investment. They processed the withdrawal very quickly.

So, being the fool that I am, I invested even more money with him. He said the company would match with a bonus. All I had to do was make trades. So I signed the contract and invested $250,000 with him. Yes, I know now how stupid I was. Anyway, we are doing great for three months, all of a sudden, the account manager has disappeared. I email and call. Typically he is very responsive. Two weeks goes by and no word. I call the company and get this woman who keeps giving me the run-around. Week 3, she tells me he has been promoted so he is no longer my account manager. I ask her to get someone to call me. No one calls. I email the compliance and support departments. Silence. The website is still up so I figure they haven't disappeared entirely.

I have hired a forex attorney with the last of my funds. At first, he got about $4500 out of them. Then more silence. I have argued that they breached the contract therefore they must return my funds. And the beat goes on.

I have since found out that there are no more account managers there at all. Clients are required to make their own trades. Blah, blah, blah.

I have reached out to the Financial Supervisory Commission in Bulgaria, where apparently the main office called the Melnic Group Inc. is located. I have also reached out to a banks in Hong Kong and Poland where my wires were traced to. I am so frustrated that I don't know what else to do.

Anyone have more suggestions?

I thought I was making a good decision. It has turned into a nightmare.

To make a long story shorter, I invested with Rumelia Capital. I looked for reviews online but there was nothing. I thought they were based in New York. At least that is where the Account manager was calling from.

Just a small amount of money, $500, at first. The account manager showed me how quickly I could make a profit. Then he calls and tells me about a contract that he had for $10,000. He said that would double in a month. So I fell for it. And he was not wrong. The contract was very profitable and I was able to get my return on investment. They processed the withdrawal very quickly.

So, being the fool that I am, I invested even more money with him. He said the company would match with a bonus. All I had to do was make trades. So I signed the contract and invested $250,000 with him. Yes, I know now how stupid I was. Anyway, we are doing great for three months, all of a sudden, the account manager has disappeared. I email and call. Typically he is very responsive. Two weeks goes by and no word. I call the company and get this woman who keeps giving me the run-around. Week 3, she tells me he has been promoted so he is no longer my account manager. I ask her to get someone to call me. No one calls. I email the compliance and support departments. Silence. The website is still up so I figure they haven't disappeared entirely.

I have hired a forex attorney with the last of my funds. At first, he got about $4500 out of them. Then more silence. I have argued that they breached the contract therefore they must return my funds. And the beat goes on.

I have since found out that there are no more account managers there at all. Clients are required to make their own trades. Blah, blah, blah.

I have reached out to the Financial Supervisory Commission in Bulgaria, where apparently the main office called the Melnic Group Inc. is located. I have also reached out to a banks in Hong Kong and Poland where my wires were traced to. I am so frustrated that I don't know what else to do.

Anyone have more suggestions?
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.rumeliacapital.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13456/rumeliacapital-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/RumeliaCapital/

https://twitter.com/rumeliacapital

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thank you very much! I will do that asap.

No reply. I have continued doing research on my own. Found out that Glenridge Capital is also part of the criminal group. Reading comments from other fraud victims I found out the they use the same account manager names! I guess they are not original thinkers. That maybe good news for me because I will not stop until they are brought down. Anyone with ideas on this is welcome to let me know.

No reply. I have continued doing research on my own. Found out that Glenridge Capital is also part of the criminal group. Reading comments from other fraud victims I found out the they use the same account manager names! I guess they are not original thinkers. That maybe good news for me because I will not stop until they are brought down. Anyone with ideas on this is welcome to let me know.
Go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggestion here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I feel so hapless each time I read another case of people being scam by ruthless and unethical brokers.

Yes, FxMaster has very adequately advised you what to do which you should follow accordingly.

I supposed the scams will never end as long as there are new wannabe-Traders coming into the market all believing the forex market is the short cut to huge profits in a very short time period.

Yes, without a doubt, you can make real good money from the forex market, but it's through the proper process of education and trying out trading system after trading system until you find the one that works best for you.
If you are good at it, you can find your trading system within 2-5 years.

Just FYI - Rumelia Capital is offline. They have changed their name to Trade2get. They are using some new false names but they emailed me saying they can help me get my money. HAHAHAHAHAHA! These people are ruthless.

Back