Forex scam trader. www.profit-trade.com

Bebrahimi891

Recruit
Hello. I got scammed by a broker named profit-trade.com for more then 200,000 dollors,. and i have requested withdrawal for more then 3 weeks .can forex peace army help me out??
I have all the evidence against profit-trade .
Thanks

for more then 200,000 dollors,
200,000 USD??

How much was deposit? and how much was profit? When did you make deposit? and when did you make withdrawal request?
can you post your complete trading history? Follow this tutorial to generate the full history: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

And also other relevant evidence, attach it here.

200,000 USD??

How much was deposit? and how much was profit? When did you make deposit? and when did you make withdrawal request?

can you post your complete trading history? Follow this tutorial to generate the full history: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

And also other relevant evidence, attach it here.
My deposit was 80,000 dollors. And my profit was 120,000 but yesterday in one trade i lost 40,000 dollors. And now my money is 160,000 in their broker . And i request my withdrawl two weeks ago .

Hello. I got scammed by a broker named profit-trade.com for more then 200,000 dollors,. and i have requested withdrawal for more then 3 weeks .can forex peace army help me out??
Thanks
Bro are you talking about 200k and your deposit was 80k USD. I am reading it, right?
Can you share any deposit receipt or withdrawal submission confirmation email from the broker?
Also, How you deposited the money?
It was one shot deposit or partial?

Thanks
Scammers and thieves. Profit-trade steals all your investments and you never see any money back. Operate with fake name like Mary Stone, Annabelle Johnson, Kevin Brown, Victoria Gomez, fake phone numbers and dubious email providers. So be aware of any contact with these criminals. Filed a complaint for money-laundering

Scammers and thieves. Profit-trade steals all your investments and you never see any money back. Operate with fake name like Mary Stone, Annabelle Johnson, Kevin Brown, Victoria Gomez, fake phone numbers and dubious email providers. So be aware of any contact with these criminals. Filed a complaint for money-laundering
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Dec 11, 2020 at 5:32 PM

Scam and thieves.I lost a little money in my relationship with them, but all I want is to warn people not to work with them, because they will lose money.

In short, my story. I applied out of curiosity, I was called by an insistent lady who determined me to deposit a deposit of 250 Euros. The next day I applied for a refund of 250 Euros, but only 220 Euros were returned to me. .I don't understand on which way the 30 euros were lost, because no one answers the phone or the email either.
Conclusion ,,,, ordinary thieves.

Scam and thieves.I lost a little money in my relationship with them, but all I want is to warn people not to work with them, because they will lose money.

In short, my story. I applied out of curiosity, I was called by an insistent lady who determined me to deposit a deposit of 250 Euros. The next day I applied for a refund of 250 Euros, but only 220 Euros were returned to me. .I don't understand on which way the 30 euros were lost, because no one answers the phone or the email either.
Conclusion ,,,, ordinary thieves.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back