Forex scams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tv programme was 'THIS MORNING', the tv chef was Gordon Ramsay, they were showing how easy it was to make money by trading, Holly Willoughby actually did this on the tv.
the company in which i got in touch with was Jubiter.com, however, these are real traders, but then i was put in touch with Omegafx.io.com, who scammed me out of all my savings.
the bank will NOT refund my money. i have been through all the channels to report these scammers.

I think when you mentioned UK famous celebrity chef, even if you didn't mentioned his name, most people can guess who he is already.

We have other famous celebs whose names have been put to scams, here in the uk.
One guy got 3 million compensation.
I cant even get my initial deposit back.
Lesson learned.
Regards
Jackie

And please tag me, I would be interested........are you sure it was a tv chef?
Have you or anyone heard of 'Mychargeback' are they legit?
Also the name the scammers were trading under were 'tradeideas'
I find this site quite difficult to navigate, sorry
Regards
Jackie

Have you or anyone heard of 'Mychargeback' are they legit?
Also the name the scammers were trading under were 'tradeideas'
I find this site quite difficult to navigate, sorry
Regards
Jackie
Hi Jackie, really sorry to hear what happened to you. May I ask you how much money you lost into this? Feel free not to answer my question if it's rude to ask. Best of luck

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your savings. If you have been dealing with officially registered broker, than certainly you have legal right to claim back your money. But, if you were dealing with scammers, than try to consult your lawyer

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost all your savings. If you have been dealing with officially registered broker, than certainly you have legal right to claim back your money. But, if you were dealing with scammers, than try to consult your lawyer
Well, regulated brokers doesn`t mean security and there`s a lot of examples of this, but that`s another question.

I don't think his money was at a brokers

FPA Forums Team Note: This issue has it's own thread in Scam Alerts. Please continue any discussions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back