• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex School Online with Johnathon Fox

I’ve been a long time member of FSO. I will be giving you my thoughts on what I think.

Johnathon is actually a good mentor. He does help newbies with all sorts of questions. The trading principles he teaches are sound, but that is because everything he teaches you can find from the james16 thread over at forexfactory.com, which is for free. He just put what he learned from that thread into a concise summary and charge you almost $300 for it.

And now the usual question: why teach when you can trade? Some people may argue they like to teach others, and have the free time to do so. If they can earn a little money on the side then why not, right? That’s what I thought too. But after being a member for around a year, it is obvious that he is not a profitable trader and he earns his main income from operating FSO. In a bit over a year he has made over $150,000 just from membership fees. Not a bad yearly income. He is a good marketer over at babypips. He probably copied the idea from Nial Fuller. Johnathon’s site’s content and format is very similar to Nial’s. I don’t like randomly stating things like these so I will provide some facts for you to consider.

On the forum, there is a thread just for senior members to post their live trades. In this thread, Johnathon rarely posts the trades he takes, and when he does, he sometimes cleverly post and describe the trade setup without explicitly saying he is entering it. When the trade doesn’t work out, nothing happens, because he’ll just say he never said he entered it. If it works out, he then reveals that he has moved to breakeven, took some profits, etc. Just go his most recent post there and all will be revealed. The same tactic is employed by his senior member Bryce (bhops here, and he is probably part owner of FSO judging by his praises. Again, he has not verifiable track record). He posted a live trade and got stopped out, then disappeared from the forum for days only to come back and say he entered and won another trade soon after. Funny… may as well say he won 3 more trades while he was gone. Oh wait, too obvious. The FSO method only provides few (if anything) trades a month. This is perfect for them to scam you. By providing you with a discretionary method that will maybe give you 15-20 trades a year. Only after around 20 trades can you really tell if the method provides an edge or not. But this will likely be a year later. He’ll just tell you since it’s a discretionary method, you have most likely been making mistakes along the way. Anyway, he never reveals all the trades he’s in, claiming that he doesn’t want other people to blindly copy his trades. This way it is hard for anyone to verify his results and we are left wondering if he is really a good trader. He claims to have years and years of trading experience but has nothing to prove it. Good mentor perhaps, but trader? Highly doubtful.

Johnathon used to run a small fund of over $30k contributed by members and himself. He gave this fund months and he’s the sole trader of the fund. It’s been in deep drawdown ever since the beginning, then he starts making up stories of his family (son, father) being sick and having to take time off, etc, etc, always the same story. It seems like he always have personal issues he has to attend to. This has been ongoing ever since the beginning. This meant he can take time off his personal trading and trading for the fund. Good for him, delay his public trading performances even further, while putting more effort into attracting more members to join him. Now, all of a sudden, he cancels the fund and stops trading it: a dead giveaway of his trading ability.

So why am I saying all this? I just want to be honest and let others know before committing. Granted, the membership fee is not a lot of money, but to some it may be. In summary, Johnathon is NOT a professional trader. He is merely a good mentor. You can learn how price action works and how to trade it, but you are left on your own to make the strategy profitable.

For your information, I am now a consistently profitable trader after taking what I’ve learned from FSO and being creative on my own. Consider the cheap membership if you want a mentor but don’t put full faith into what he teaches, as he is not profitable himself. Don’t be fooled.

The majority of his members will probably disagree with me. But it is a sad fact none of them is profitable for 3 months in a row on a live account.

Hello Happy,

I am also a member and a lot of what you say is either made up or untrue which makes me question if you are either a troll or just someone with another hidden agenda? Or maybe a competitor of Johnathon's? I understand price action is pretty competitive these days and you can possibly boost your service by making your competitor look bad right?

Johnathon does post trades and he also posts them before he has even been activated into the trade. He does not hide any trades and if you are a member you would know that. Any member can go into the forum any times and look at any old trades. No trades are hidden. Members could go into the forum now and look at old trades, winners and losers just the same.... None have been taken out and they never are and if you were a member you would know this.

Once again if you were actually a member you would know a lot of his members are very profitable after following the detailed plan that Johnathon lays out for members to follow and this was actually a conversation in the forum lately with members posting details.

Best,

Lugs

I joined this course just over four months ago and I have been really pleased and quite happy to give a review. I am also a member of another popular price action course that I was also very happy with and whilst they have their differences I just felt Forex School Online went more in-depth and also had a lot more setups that are not found discussed in public.

The first course covers the basic stuff and if people wanted to they probably could search all around the net to piece it together to find it for free, but it was having it all in one place laid out with an exact rule set that was personally exactly what I needed. I liked the rules rest, the money management rules and how to enter. Also how Johnathon manages trades with price action is unique and is not something reached by anyone else and is not found in public.

The third course was what I was impressed with most out of everything. Johnathon calls it the advanced course and the methods taught in this I have not seen in public or in other courses. This is where he discusses breakout and continuation setups. He also discussed advanced trade managed and other money management techniques.

The forum is solid with a good mix of seniors and new traders. They run the forum differently and they don’t just allow anyone to come in and open up a thread every time they want to ask questions which means everything stays orderly and you can find a post when you want to find something. Whilst Johnathon does not allow copying of his trades, he still posts them in the forum in live time as he is taking them and win or lose he still discusses the management of those trades which I have found really beneficial for learning which trades to look to take in my own trading.

*I am now a profitable trader and whilst I do have to thank Forex School Online and Johnathon, I have also had other courses and read other books and studied other forums etc etc If I had found Johnathon and Forex School Online first before all the other stuff would it had been enough? Yes probably, but who knows right? That was my journey to get to where I am so who knows??? But for what he charges (under 300 bucks) and for what you get which is hours of materials and the forum and email with him direct i am personally happy.

Jonathan Fox Scam? Looks like Fake Reviews. Not a Professional Trader

I’ve been a long time member of FSO. I will be giving you my thoughts on what I think.

Hello Happyfaaces

this is a highly informative post, probably the most informative and honest one here. I was considering joining FSO, but after reading this, and the entire thread - it totally seems like a scam for many reasons:

*1 why did he cancel the fund after only managing 30k? is 30k really a professional manager? if he make 100% return, he made 30K profit, but he gets what 20% of that? so a year's worth of work for 6K? Does that seem like a pro trader to you? who would work that hard over a year for 6K?
*2 how come of the 11 posts in here, only 2 are from people that have more than 1 post?
*3 in that vein of thought, how come every single one (save the two) are created after this whole thread started?

Seems really fishy in my brain and like a total marketing scam and that these are all fake accounts.

Also, anyone who has checked out the james 16 thread, will notice he took all the info from there - nothing new in the FSO stuff as one member told me (which was confirmed here) they sit around for days doing nothing!!! why waste your time sitting around for days? Anyways, in terms of the content, he even uses some of their abbreviations.

I'd say ask him to pull up a live verified track record, or show the track record of the fund which has his name on it and his performance.

Or have one of his students demonstrate one.

Otherwise, he is just a marketing scam.

Arjun

Hello Happyfaaces

this is a highly informative post, probably the most informative and honest one here. I was considering joining FSO, but after reading this, and the entire thread - it totally seems like a scam for many reasons:

*1 why did he cancel the fund after only managing 30k? is 30k really a professional manager? if he make 100% return, he made 30K profit, but he gets what 20% of that? so a year's worth of work for 6K? Does that seem like a pro trader to you? who would work that hard over a year for 6K?
*2 how come of the 11 posts in here, only 2 are from people that have more than 1 post?
*3 in that vein of thought, how come every single one (save the two) are created after this whole thread started?

Seems really fishy in my brain and like a total marketing scam and that these are all fake accounts.

Also, anyone who has checked out the james 16 thread, will notice he took all the info from there - nothing new in the FSO stuff as one member told me (which was confirmed here) they sit around for days doing nothing!!! why waste your time sitting around for days? Anyways, in terms of the content, he even uses some of their abbreviations.

I'd say ask him to pull up a live verified track record, or show the track record of the fund which has his name on it and his performance.

Or have one of his students demonstrate one.

Otherwise, he is just a marketing scam.

Arjun

Hello Arjun,

As you can see I am not here posting (2nd post) as I have no agenda in promoting FSO in cyber space. If you haven't read the content of this link, perhaps it is a better assessment of whether you think FSO is a scam. Forex Price Action

That is a big call based on one negative post here. Different members joined for different reasons. If anyone thinks they have just found someone who will make them money by going through the course then you will be very disappointed. If you think this is a signal service then you will also be disappointed. However I have learned to be logical in the way I analyse a trade setup based on rules Johnathon continually teaches. There is a lot of self learning with mentoring from Johnathon through emails and the member's forum.

It doesn't matter to me if you believe it is another scam. I am here to set the record straight on what the course is all about. It teaches in my opinion how to take a good setup, how to see one that has a high chance of success. They will be many who would probably vouch for me when I say that a lot of our newer members are posting setup while they are taking them with reasons behind their setup. Not all works out well but a lot does. And this all came with a lot of hard work learning the course and applying the knowledge by first demoing until you can demonstrate success first.

I have turned around my trading having spent on many occasions a lot more money than what FSO are charging for a lot less knowledge/skills I am able to acquire. Good luck in your search that will help you improve your trading. Maybe follow the James character in Forex trading. Something to take away, when I was going to Uni, I thought that at the end of my journey I was guaranteed a GOOD job.

Johnathon is actually a good mentor. He does help newbies with all sorts of questions. The trading principles he teaches are sound, but that is because everything he teaches you can find from the james16 thread over at forexfactory.com, which is for free. He just put what he learned from that thread into a concise summary and charge you almost $300 for it.

And now the usual question: why teach when you can trade? Some people may argue they like to teach others, and have the free time to do so. If they can earn a little money on the side then why not, right? That’s what I thought too. But after being a member for around a year, it is obvious that he is not a profitable trader and he earns his main income from operating FSO. In a bit over a year he has made over $150,000 just from membership fees. Not a bad yearly income. He is a good marketer over at babypips. He probably copied the idea from Nial Fuller. Johnathon’s site’s content and format is very similar to Nial’s. I don’t like randomly stating things like these so I will provide some facts for you to consider.

On the forum, there is a thread just for senior members to post their live trades. In this thread, Johnathon rarely posts the trades he takes, and when he does, he sometimes cleverly post and describe the trade setup without explicitly saying he is entering it. When the trade doesn’t work out, nothing happens, because he’ll just say he never said he entered it. If it works out, he then reveals that he has moved to breakeven, took some profits, etc. Just go his most recent post there and all will be revealed. The same tactic is employed by his senior member Bryce (bhops here, and he is probably part owner of FSO judging by his praises. Again, he has not verifiable track record). He posted a live trade and got stopped out, then disappeared from the forum for days only to come back and say he entered and won another trade soon after. Funny… may as well say he won 3 more trades while he was gone. Oh wait, too obvious. The FSO method only provides few (if anything) trades a month. This is perfect for them to scam you. By providing you with a discretionary method that will maybe give you 15-20 trades a year. Only after around 20 trades can you really tell if the method provides an edge or not. But this will likely be a year later. He’ll just tell you since it’s a discretionary method, you have most likely been making mistakes along the way. Anyway, he never reveals all the trades he’s in, claiming that he doesn’t want other people to blindly copy his trades. This way it is hard for anyone to verify his results and we are left wondering if he is really a good trader. He claims to have years and years of trading experience but has nothing to prove it. Good mentor perhaps, but trader? Highly doubtful.

Johnathon used to run a small fund of over $30k contributed by members and himself. He gave this fund months and he’s the sole trader of the fund. It’s been in deep drawdown ever since the beginning, then he starts making up stories of his family (son, father) being sick and having to take time off, etc, etc, always the same story. It seems like he always have personal issues he has to attend to. This has been ongoing ever since the beginning. This meant he can take time off his personal trading and trading for the fund. Good for him, delay his public trading performances even further, while putting more effort into attracting more members to join him. Now, all of a sudden, he cancels the fund and stops trading it: a dead giveaway of his trading ability.

So why am I saying all this? I just want to be honest and let others know before committing. Granted, the membership fee is not a lot of money, but to some it may be. In summary, Johnathon is NOT a professional trader. He is merely a good mentor. You can learn how price action works and how to trade it, but you are left on your own to make the strategy profitable.

For your information, I am now a consistently profitable trader after taking what I’ve learned from FSO and being creative on my own. Consider the cheap membership if you want a mentor but don’t put full faith into what he teaches, as he is not profitable himself. Don’t be fooled.

The majority of his members will probably disagree with me. But it is a sad fact none of them is profitable for 3 months in a row on a live account.

Hello Arjun,

As you can see I am not here posting (2nd post) as I have no agenda in promoting FSO in cyber space. If you haven't read the content of this link, perhaps it is a better assessment of whether you think FSO is a scam. Forex Price Action

Following on from my post earlier, I am going to prove that I am a very happy and satisfied member of Forex School Online community. Here is a copy of the receipt I purchased in 2012. I have blocked my first name and email address for obvious reason.

fso.png

For those out there seeking a path to success there are obviously many ways of doing it. No one method is perfect or only profitable. I have read on many occasions in many forums whenever an educational services being offered, I read plenty of comments such as "the stuff is all out there and it is free, you only have to look" or posts similar in nature. I have spent many years 'searching' and demoing and backtesting hoping to find a consistent way of trading the markets. I have spent big $$ purchasing all sorts of methods and unless I am stupid I haven't found anything effective until Forex School Online came along. I was also cynical initially because it seems to suggest for such a small outlay I can learn to be a smart and profitable trader. My due diligence was the first 50 pages of this Forex Price Action and the rest of the posters comments in that thread. The strategy gels with my thinking at the time because I came from the retail mentality of piling on more math indicators to find a path to the holy grail. I was also very impressed in this thread that Johnathon genuinely teaches the basic of Price action and support resistance and not a tool to promote his business of FSO.

Here I am a year later and the process took longer than anticipated because of some personal distractions and I have a turn around in my trading profits. I no longer feel that I have to be in the market every single hour of the day. "Less is more" mentality is what I strife to achieve and to cut down the outright bad gambling trades and concentrate on consistency of profits. I learned all this formally at FSO even though I have read many books talking on this broad subject. I am a very satisfied member being taught the Johnathon's way of trading but expected to learn to apply the strategy and not given any trade signals. The true strength is the mentoring from Johnathon by emails to my questions and this helps a great deal in the message and knowledge transfer that can get lost just by reading the course notes. In addition the member forum helps me achieve a better understandings of the the strategy through reading and postings.

Now I have a few issues with Happyfaces starting with his forex factory comments about everything you need to know is on that site. Yes it may be true but try collating the available resources to filter out the rubbish. Accusing someone of plagiarising is bordering on slandering and I take offense to this part of the comment from Happyfaces "...but that is because everything he teaches you can find from the james16 thread over at forexfactory.com, which is for free. He just put what he learned from that thread into a concise summary and charge you almost $300 for it." If I recall reading James16 initial remarks, he also mentions that what he is revealing is not a secret and some he learned along the way. Extracts from James16 (james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory scroll down a third of page)

"NOTE: In over 25 years of trading and learning its important for me to give credit where credit is due.

virtually all of my methods are original but some of the ingredients are often things i have learned from others and use in my own way. This is true for all of us that truly put in time and effort to find success in this business.
"

I had a look at the charts James16 posted and I see bar chart with what looks like a Bollinger bands with multiple moving averages and then I see Support and Resistance lines. Are you referring Johnathon copied these lines concept? Seems learning is an evolving process even Einstein learned the knowledge from someone! I am surprised you did not follow this site before parting your hard earned cash to realise you could have got it for free.

Secondly Happyfaces accuses Johnathon of not being a profitable trader because he spends all his time mentoring and charging for it. Well in that case Warren Buffet must have been an idiot preaching his methods for free and spending time on CNBC/Bloomberg when he could have made even more billions watching the screens or reading latest research notes. So why is Buffet wasting his time on talk shows when he can ride to the sunset and freeze time?

Happyfaces claims that FSO is a scam blah blah blah and then he said this, "For your information, I am now a consistently profitable trader after taking what I’ve learned from FSO and being creative on my own.". Well could he be disappointed that he didn't buy an ATM machine for $300? If it was a SCAM and with SCAMs generally we know what you get right, why didn't he UN-LEARN instead of adding creativity on that knowledge? Spells contradiction to me reading his statement.

Again for the record, Johnathon has talk about unfolding trade setups and the majority went on to make big pips. Of course he is not GOD and a few were losses. I remember Bryce commented half jokingly on a particular trade setup! That is trading, want a perfect system I suggest he gets Bernanke's mobile number! And that goes for Bryce too who have posted winning trade setup as it happens. Bear in mind our forum are for people to learn the trading setups and not a tool for 'showing off' our trading skills. We post our trades so that others can learn the pitfalls and vice versa. We are not a forum to compare who made the most money or a 'follow my signal and you WILL make money'. You want that kind of boast there are plenty of forum I can suggests.

Now regarding the fund, I don't have privy to any details as I have not invested in the fund. Where did you get all these details from? Did you invested in the fund and if so can you furnish some details please? You keep accusing that Johnathon do not post his trades blah blah and here you are doing exactly what you 'seem' to despise of others.

Happyfaces signs off with this, "So why am I saying all this? I just want to be honest and let others know before committing. Granted, the membership fee is not a lot of money, but to some it may be. In summary, Johnathon is NOT a professional trader. He is merely a good mentor. You can learn how price action works and how to trade it, but you are left on your own to make the strategy profitable."

If you think $300 is too much money to invest in your trading future then you shouldn't be trading. Happyfaces, exactly what do you want out of a $300 course? Someone to spoon feed you with what trades to take and when to collect profit, apply kindergarten methods of helping you learn or perhaps just only teach and equip you with a system that ONLY makes money? Your rant here so far does not makes sense.

Hell of course I disagree with you completely with your expectation and false accusations in a public forum. So far it is all accusations and very hollow. It reads very suspicious to me on the agenda behind your post. I have proven to you that I am a paid up member and I am defending the good name of Johnathon and the seniors like Bryce who have help me achieve a turn around in my trading. Post your FSO paid receipt please.

And lastly this statement from Happyfaces "The majority of his members will probably disagree with me. But it is a sad fact none of them is profitable for 3 months in a row on a live account.", seems to be wrong. Using the phrase "sad fact none of them is profitable.." is implying that it is a fact set in stone and I am saying I am profitable but I am not going to have to prove my results to you. So it begs the question why post these false slanderings that seems to be back up with so called facts that are nothing more than hear say or make believe convictions and the whole time expect Johnathon to do the proving.

I await your response to balance out the views express here.

One happy and profitable trader using the FSO method :)

Was reading through the thread and was surprised to see some of the things i saw being said about FSO with Johnathon Fox. Ive been following this method since may of 2012 and have been a member of his course since Feb 10th of 2013. I am absolutely happy with the entire program all together. I am sure we can all agree that all methods out there are not for everyone. If your a trader that likes to trade often and likes to look through charts all day then this method is not for you. He and the senior traders make this very clear to anyone looking to join his program. There is no exact way to trade. Everyone is different and will take the tools and education he provides and they will apply it in there own way. That is what you are suppose to do with the material that you learn. I have nothing but high praise for Johnathon, FSO, the senior traders, and the member who are getting better and better as we all work on being successful traders. You can never knock it till you try it for yourself.

Sincerly,
Eddie

PS. I dont understand how HappyFaces has such a negative opinion after he clearly stated that he took the material from FSO tweeked it to fit him and became successful.. That is what you were suppose to do. Looks like the program worked like its suppose to.

Hello Arjun,

That is a big call based on one negative post here. Different members joined for different reasons. If anyone thinks they have just found someone who will make them money by going through the course then you will be very disappointed. If you think this is a signal service then you will also be disappointed. However I have learned to be logical in the way I analyse a trade setup based on rules Johnathon continually teaches. There is a lot of self learning with mentoring from Johnathon through emails and the member's forum.

It doesn't matter to me if you believe it is another scam. I am here to set the record straight on what the course is all about. It teaches in my opinion how to take a good setup, how to see one that has a high chance of success. They will be many who would probably vouch for me when I say that a lot of our newer members are posting setup while they are taking them with reasons behind their setup. Not all works out well but a lot does. And this all came with a lot of hard work learning the course and applying the knowledge by first demoing until you can demonstrate success first.

I have turned around my trading having spent on many occasions a lot more money than what FSO are charging for a lot less knowledge/skills I am able to acquire. Good luck in your search that will help you improve your trading. Maybe follow the James character in Forex trading. Something to take away, when I was going to Uni, I thought that at the end of my journey I was guaranteed a GOOD job.

Hey Gangnam,

You seem to be talking about things I never did. Nobody mentioned 'looking for a signal service' or having someone 'make money for them'. I was talking about a) the 30k fund he had a huge DD on, b) the overwhelmingly fake accts, and c) the material being nothing new.

No apparent member since has addressed the fact (or even mentioned save the one person) he had a fund (only 30k which is peanuts) and was in a HUGE DRAWDON, then had to close it. If he's such a great trader, why is trading 30k so difficult and why did he close the fund? Why did you not even address this, and for that matter completely avoid this which was one of my main points?

Nobody has addressed the fact only two people in here out of 11 have more than 1 post. So what, they opened an acct, just happened to find this thread, bragging about the course, or just happened upon this thread? Who joins a forum for just one post, and how did they even find this small tiny thread if they weren't active before on here, or haven't been since? And almost every single acct with 1 post just happened to be created AFTER this thread started?

This is total internet troll marketing using fakey accts and reviews, which is what the other member in here with some actual posts commented on.

and I have read through the thread, and there is nothing new Jon teaches, absolutely nothing that cannot be learned for free on the net.

So to me, this is a waste of money and time for someone who cannot even manage 30k without being in a huge draw down, then having to close up shop.

Arjun

Hey Gangnam,

You seem to be talking about things I never did. Nobody mentioned 'looking for a signal service' or having someone 'make money for them'. I was talking about a) the 30k fund he had a huge DD on, b) the overwhelmingly fake accts, and c) the material being nothing new.

No apparent member since has addressed the fact (or even mentioned save the one person) he had a fund (only 30k which is peanuts) and was in a HUGE DRAWDON, then had to close it. If he's such a great trader, why is trading 30k so difficult and why did he close the fund? Why did you not even address this, and for that matter completely avoid this which was one of my main points?

Nobody has addressed the fact only two people in here out of 11 have more than 1 post. So what, they opened an acct, just happened to find this thread, bragging about the course, or just happened upon this thread? Who joins a forum for just one post, and how did they even find this small tiny thread if they weren't active before on here, or haven't been since? And almost every single acct with 1 post just happened to be created AFTER this thread started?

This is total internet troll marketing using fakey accts and reviews, which is what the other member in here with some actual posts commented on.

and I have read through the thread, and there is nothing new Jon teaches, absolutely nothing that cannot be learned for free on the net.

So to me, this is a waste of money and time for someone who cannot even manage 30k without being in a huge draw down, then having to close up shop.

Arjun
Hello Arjun,

have you thought to stop and ask questions or even possibly even email Johnathon himself? You are shooting all this stuff out and talking about things you clearly know nothing about. I don't know if you are doing it to get a reaction or what? but you are making statements about things you have no knowledge of. So to clear a few things up for you....

Firstly I am a member as I have already stated in previous posts in this thread. The fund you are talking about is not some large industrial fund that I am guessing you are presuming it is. It is just a small PAMM fund that Johnathon started between the members. Not all members are a part of this. I am guessing this is why Gangnam Horse did not reply to your questions about the fund because not all members are a part of it. I am a part of this Fund and it is NOT closed and in some MASSIVE draw-down as you put it! The fund is still open and alive. The fund is currently down 7%. Johnathon risks 3% per trades so the fund is down equivalent of just over 2 trades so hardly an account going into massive draw-down would you say! And I am sure if you are a real trader you would know and understand that taking losses is just as much as part of the game as winning is if not more!

I can see that the last few people and and now myself can prove we are members with receipts and different course transaction numbers proving we are members and not some troll or competitor of Johnathon's spreading slandering and spam.

Your last point is that you have read his public thread and that he does not teach anything new and you know everything! You are not a member! You do not have any idea what he teaches in his members area! Do you think he is going to show everything he teaches to members in a public forum?

Please stop spreading false claims and slanderous lies. You are not a member. You do not know what he teaches or even what is contained in the members area and you have no authority to be commenting in this thread which was started to ask "real members" for their views on the value of joining up to Forex School Online membership. Please can we leave this thread to real members giving reviews and not spreading vicious lies!

Obviously I am a very happy and also profitable member and I think my above post speaks for itself. I also think that if people are looking at Johnathon's course they should be smart enough to be able to look straight through you and the other trolls/competitors on here slandering Johnathon.

My Receipt
FSO recparmy.png

A picture is worth a thousand words...
Here is my equity curve since January 2013 after using FSO methods on my live account:

equity_zps193dc00e.jpg

and here is the proof of me being a member:

payid_zpsfded7ce1.png

Last edited:
Back