• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex School Online with Johnathon Fox

A picture is worth a thousand words...
Here is my equity curve since January 2013 after using FSO methods on my live account:

View attachment 9788

and here is the proof of me being a member:

View attachment 9796

1st pt- the equity curve could be anyone's or anything. There is no proof this is yours, or is live trading.

2nd pt- you joined in April 2012, yet this supposed equity curve is from Jan 2013. Who knows - you could have been (and perhaps still are) in a massive draw down like his fund which another member has already confirmed is closed. Do you have proof of it being open? I'm guessing not.

3rd pt- the fund has been open for almost a year, yet is still down 7% as you say, so almost a year later and JF is in the negative with no profit.
Nothing professional about those results either even if they are true.

4th pt- you are again another 1 post troll who is magically defending him. Pretty much only 1 post trolls here which smells of fakey accounts.

Arjun

Just because he's been a member for a longer time frame doesn't mean that every account he owns was opened and began trading that system at the moment he signed up. If Szatek was wise, he'd have spent at least a few months on demo testing while learning the system before risking any real money.

Maybe Szatek could share this account on MyFxBook or another MT4 sharing site? Make sure to do whatever is required to show both the balance and equity. This will remove any possible questions about possible floating losses. Make sure that "Szatek" is mentioned somewhere, so there's no doubt that you are the one presenting it.

Great. Thanks for your reply. Now let me correct you. My replies are in bold.

Following on from my post earlier, I am going to prove that I am a very happy and satisfied member of Forex School Online community. Here is a copy of the receipt I purchased in 2012. I have blocked my first name and email address for obvious reason.

View attachment 9724

For those out there seeking a path to success there are obviously many ways of doing it. No one method is perfect or only profitable. I have read on many occasions in many forums whenever an educational services being offered, I read plenty of comments such as "the stuff is all out there and it is free, you only have to look" or posts similar in nature. I have spent many years 'searching' and demoing and backtesting hoping to find a consistent way of trading the markets. I have spent big $$ purchasing all sorts of methods and unless I am stupid I haven't found anything effective until Forex School Online came along. I was also cynical initially because it seems to suggest for such a small outlay I can learn to be a smart and profitable trader. My due diligence was the first 50 pages of this Forex Price Action and the rest of the posters comments in that thread. The strategy gels with my thinking at the time because I came from the retail mentality of piling on more math indicators to find a path to the holy grail. I was also very impressed in this thread that Johnathon genuinely teaches the basic of Price action and support resistance and not a tool to promote his business of FSO.

Here I am a year later and the process took longer than anticipated because of some personal distractions and I have a turn around in my trading profits. I no longer feel that I have to be in the market every single hour of the day. "Less is more" mentality is what I strife to achieve and to cut down the outright bad gambling trades and concentrate on consistency of profits. I learned all this formally at FSO even though I have read many books talking on this broad subject. I am a very satisfied member being taught the Johnathon's way of trading but expected to learn to apply the strategy and not given any trade signals. The true strength is the mentoring from Johnathon by emails to my questions and this helps a great deal in the message and knowledge transfer that can get lost just by reading the course notes. In addition the member forum helps me achieve a better understandings of the the strategy through reading and postings.

Now I have a few issues with Happyfaces starting with his forex factory comments about everything you need to know is on that site. Yes it may be true but try collating the available resources to filter out the rubbish. Accusing someone of plagiarising is bordering on slandering and I take offense to this part of the comment from Happyfaces "...but that is because everything he teaches you can find from the james16 thread over at forexfactory.com, which is for free. He just put what he learned from that thread into a concise summary and charge you almost $300 for it." If I recall reading James16 initial remarks, he also mentions that what he is revealing is not a secret and some he learned along the way. Extracts from James16 (james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory scroll down a third of page)

"NOTE: In over 25 years of trading and learning its important for me to give credit where credit is due.

virtually all of my methods are original but some of the ingredients are often things i have learned from others and use in my own way. This is true for all of us that truly put in time and effort to find success in this business.
"

I had a look at the charts James16 posted and I see bar chart with what looks like a Bollinger bands with multiple moving averages and then I see Support and Resistance lines. Are you referring Johnathon copied these lines concept? Seems learning is an evolving process even Einstein learned the knowledge from someone! I am surprised you did not follow this site before parting your hard earned cash to realise you could have got it for free.

You had a look at the james16 thread? Just a look? You obviously did not capture the true essence of the thread. I do not know where you got bollinger bands and MAs from. Just scrolling to a random page to pick out a random chart does not prove your point. My point is still the same, Johnathon got his stuff from james16 and packaged it neatly so it's easier for you to see what's important etc. Up to you whether this is worth $300.

Secondly Happyfaces accuses Johnathon of not being a profitable trader because he spends all his time mentoring and charging for it. Well in that case Warren Buffet must have been an idiot preaching his methods for free and spending time on CNBC/Bloomberg when he could have made even more billions watching the screens or reading latest research notes. So why is Buffet wasting his time on talk shows when he can ride to the sunset and freeze time?

Your stupidity is almost beyond belief. Warren Buffet with decades of proven track records vs. Johonathon Fox with NO verified records at ALL. Don't make me laugh.

Happyfaces claims that FSO is a scam blah blah blah and then he said this, "For your information, I am now a consistently profitable trader after taking what I’ve learned from FSO and being creative on my own.". Well could he be disappointed that he didn't buy an ATM machine for $300? If it was a SCAM and with SCAMs generally we know what you get right, why didn't he UN-LEARN instead of adding creativity on that knowledge? Spells contradiction to me reading his statement.

Do you even know what a scam is? A scam does not mean there is nothing for you to learn from. If you are insightful enough you should be able to pick apart the most elaborate scam and use it to your advantage in some way or another. Anyway, what I meant was, it is a long-term scam. You will definitely find it very hard to be profitable in the long term if you follow the method exactly. Why? Think about it. RR is definitely SMALL. But, that would be fine if the win rate is high. But it is not. Think about it and get back to me. By the way, all this is based on the "seniors" trades. Not my personal trades.

Again for the record, Johnathon has talk about unfolding trade setups and the majority went on to make big pips. Of course he is not GOD and a few were losses. I remember Bryce commented half jokingly on a particular trade setup! That is trading, want a perfect system I suggest he gets Bernanke's mobile number! And that goes for Bryce too who have posted winning trade setup as it happens. Bear in mind our forum are for people to learn the trading setups and not a tool for 'showing off' our trading skills. We post our trades so that others can learn the pitfalls and vice versa. We are not a forum to compare who made the most money or a 'follow my signal and you WILL make money'. You want that kind of boast there are plenty of forum I can suggests.

What you said is simply not true. Read my previous post again and carefully internalize what I said. Cross reference it with the thread in question on FSO.

Now regarding the fund, I don't have privy to any details as I have not invested in the fund. Where did you get all these details from? Did you invested in the fund and if so can you furnish some details please? You keep accusing that Johnathon do not post his trades blah blah and here you are doing exactly what you 'seem' to despise of others.

Happyfaces signs off with this, So why am I saying all this? I just want to be honest and let others know before committing. Granted, the membership fee is not a lot of money, but to some it may be. In summary, Johnathon is NOT a professional trader. He is merely a good mentor. You can learn how price action works and how to trade it, but you are left on your own to make the strategy profitable.
"

If you think $300 is too much money to invest in your trading future then you shouldn't be trading. Happyfaces, exactly what do you want out of a $300 course? Someone to spoon feed you with what trades to take and when to collect profit, apply kindergarten methods of helping you learn or perhaps just only teach and equip you with a system that ONLY makes money? Your rant here so far does not makes sense.

I did NOT say $300 is a lot of money to me. It is nothing to me. Learn to read, please, it's frustrating.

Hell of course I disagree with you completely with your expectation and false accusations in a public forum. So far it is all accusations and very hollow. It reads very suspicious to me on the agenda behind your post. I have proven to you that I am a paid up member and I am defending the good name of Johnathon and the seniors like Bryce who have help me achieve a turn around in my trading. Post your FSO paid receipt please.

I do not need to post my receipt. I am a long-time member at FSO. PM me your username to confirm.

And lastly this statement from Happyfaces "The majority of his members will probably disagree with me. But it is a sad fact none of them is profitable for 3 months in a row on a live account.[/B]", seems to be wrong. Using the phrase "sad fact none of them is profitable.." is implying that it is a fact set in stone and I am saying I am profitable but I am not going to have to prove my results to you. So it begs the question why post these false slanderings that seems to be back up with so called facts that are nothing more than hear say or make believe convictions and the whole time expect Johnathon to do the proving.

You gave yourself away there. The fact that you are not proving your results says a hell lot.

I await your response to balance out the views express here.

Sorry for the delay. Hope to hear back from you after you have awakened to the true nature of FSO.

One happy and profitable trader using the FSO method :)

Ok, hold on. I see no reason why a profitable trader will not reveal their results ;)
[/B][/B]

I see you have blocked out the numbers, szatek. From the curve it is obvious that each "winner" is absolutely tiny compared to your losses. When until you are in deep negative again?

It is a mistake making 0.2% per trade when your loss sets you back 5% (for example). The fact that FSO method is not HIGHLY accurate makes this a disaster waiting to happen.
A picture is worth a thousand words...
Here is my equity curve since January 2013 after using FSO methods on my live account:

View attachment 9788

and here is the proof of me being a member:

View attachment 9796

I see you have blocked out the numbers, szatek. From the curve it is obvious that each "winner" is absolutely tiny compared to your losses. When until you are in deep negative again?

It is a mistake making 0.2% per trade when your loss sets you back 5% (for example). The fact that FSO method is not HIGHLY accurate makes this a disaster waiting to happen.

Hi guys

Don't listen to people that are bringing negative arguments etc...

I am also a member of FSO since august 2012 and it is really the "holy grail" for all those that are threating it as a business. It's not a game! If you think that you can do millions over night, then this is the wrong place for you. But if you seriously want to become a consistently profitable trader this is the right place for you! Johnhaton will help you through the process of becoming a consistently profitable trader. At FSO you will find a lot of things to learn that you will not find anywhere else.

I also started to track my trades since December 2012 on MyFxBook. I started with a demo account to prove my skills and ability before going live.
Serafino Price Action System | Myfxbook

After reaching my goal(3 months of consistent profits) I funded a personal live account that is growing and growing.

I hope I could give you a little overview about FSO.

Thanks to Johnho!

Regards,
aserafino

Hi guys

Don't listen to people that are bringing negative arguments etc...

I am also a member of FSO since august 2012 and it is really the "holy grail" for all those that are threating it as a business. It's not a game! If you think that you can do millions over night, then this is the wrong place for you. But if you seriously want to become a consistently profitable trader this is the right place for you! Johnhaton will help you through the process of becoming a consistently profitable trader. At FSO you will find a lot of things to learn that you will not find anywhere else.

I also started to track my trades since December 2012 on MyFxBook. I started with a demo account to prove my skills and ability before going live.
Serafino Price Action System | Myfxbook

After reaching my goal(3 months of consistent profits) I funded a personal live account that is growing and growing.

I hope I could give you a little overview about FSO.

Thanks to Johnho!

Regards,
aserafino

Nice one Aserafino,

people are not silly. They can tell when someone has a clear hidden agenda. Why else would someone else come here out of the blue when they were not a member of this site and then continue to come back over months to slander Johnathon and his site if they did not have a hidden agenda to try and make him look bad? This person is clearly a competitor........ People are not silly and can look straight through all that and all they have to do is look at his site and talk to him to know he genuinely helps traders. People are very smart and they are not fooled by scammers with agendas.

I am a member and have had my attention brought to this page and simply had to laugh. It is simply ridiculous and any member or trader for that member who has ever had anything to do with Johnathon (and there has been thousands) who would know why that is; he gives and gives and the education he gives can not be learnt anywhere else, fullstop.

Regards,

Lumpy

I joined this course just over four months ago and I have been really pleased and quite happy to give a review. I am also a member of another popular price action course that I was also very happy with and whilst they have their differences I just felt Forex School Online went more in-depth and also had a lot more setups that are not found discussed in public.

The first course covers the basic stuff and if people wanted to they probably could search all around the net to piece it together to find it for free, but it was having it all in one place laid out with an exact rule set that was personally exactly what I needed. I liked the rules rest, the money management rules and how to enter. Also how Johnathon manages trades with price action is unique and is not something reached by anyone else and is not found in public.

The third course was what I was impressed with most out of everything. Johnathon calls it the advanced course and the methods taught in this I have not seen in public or in other courses. This is where he discusses breakout and continuation setups. He also discussed advanced trade managed and other money management techniques.

The forum is solid with a good mix of seniors and new traders. They run the forum differently and they don’t just allow anyone to come in and open up a thread every time they want to ask questions which means everything stays orderly and you can find a post when you want to find something. Whilst Johnathon does not allow copying of his trades, he still posts them in the forum in live time as he is taking them and win or lose he still discusses the management of those trades which I have found really beneficial for learning which trades to look to take in my own trading.

*I am now a profitable trader and whilst I do have to thank Forex School Online and Johnathon, I have also had other courses and read other books and studied other forums etc etc If I had found Johnathon and Forex School Online first before all the other stuff would it had been enough? Yes probably, but who knows right? That was my journey to get to where I am so who knows??? But for what he charges (under 300 bucks) and for what you get which is hours of materials and the forum and email with him direct i am personally happy.

"dognutter" (what an unfortunate pseudonym) has pretty well summed up my experience of the course too. Could you find all of the information on the net for free? Perhaps but what a time consuming effort it would be to do so. With the ForexSchoolOnline it's in one place, laid out in an organized step by step approach. Add to that the benefit of life time access to the forum and discussions with and feedback from other traders all for less than $300 is in my opinion exceptionally good value.

I'm thinking of joining the FOS PA course. Could any FOS member answer my questions:

1. How often does Johnathon Fox (JF) post in the members forum? Does he participate actively (i.e. on a daily basis)?
2. Does JF post his trades?
3. How often does JF post new articles, videos etc. in the members forum?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of joining the FOS PA course. Could any FOS member answer my questions:

1. How often does Johnathon Fox (JF) post in the members forum? Does he participate actively (i.e. on a daily basis)?
2. Does JF post his trades?
3. How often does JF post new articles, videos etc. in the members forum?

Thanks!

Hi FXTrader,

1. Most days. There are many threads each with a specific topic of discussion
2. Yes and other senior traders but this is not a signalling services. Some post after trade trigger
3 No set time, will have some new articles for beginning of next year. Last article was revising course about 2 months ago I think

Before I get accused, not advertising, just answering a query. I have joined a few cources and my conclusion, knowlegde gain inversely propotional to the cost of a course. Good luck with your trading.

Interesting read.

I'm wondering why you quit, aserafino. And why you did something completely different later on...
Not happy with it?

Cheers!

Back