• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex School Online with Johnathon Fox

I paid for membership to Johnathon Fox's forexschoolonline. He has closed the members website, removed access to the course material that I paid for, kept my money and refuses to answer my questions and now he refuses to respond to my emails.

I paid for membership to Johnathon Fox's forexschoolonline. He has closed the members website, removed access to the course material that I paid for, kept my money and refuses to answer my questions and now he refuses to respond to my emails.

This is really bad, after accepting the payment he is refusing the service promised :(. One needs to be very careful of such online schools. There are many free schools for self learning but such "gurus" offer magic money making systems and keep scamming people.

I think these person only want to make money with offer forex school, I am never interested any offer school forex with cost, I think we can learn from babypips dot com at school forex education I think not differ much with school that need cost to getting access education

This is really bad, after accepting the payment he is refusing the service promised :(. One needs to be very careful of such online schools. There are many free schools for self learning but such "gurus" offer magic money making systems and keep scamming people.
I thought that I had posted a follow up post to this. My ability to log into the course was lost when FSO did a site upgrade. I contacted them and several emails went unanswered for longer than I felt they should have. Crucially, I wasn't told that my access was being restored, I guess I was just supposed to assume that it would be. Eventually my access was restored so my comment was a bit unfair. Johnathon Fox sent me an email threatening me for the comments I left here and on babypips. I told him to stick his threats up his a@#s and I heard no more from him. But importantly my access to the course was only lost temporarily because of a site upgrade and was restored within about 3-4 days of making my inquiry. I still think that the course, education and other site benefits was worth $300 but I doubt he or any other guru make their living from trading.

Take those $300 if you know the basics of trading and start trading with minimum lot size and make entry & exit rules. I am sure you will become better trader in 2 months by practicing this rather than attending the course and get nothing.

Back