Forex Signal 11/4/09 Wed. 8:15 am EST US ADP Employment

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with yet another potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Wednesday, November 4th (08:15 am New York Time) US

We have US ADP Employment coming out. It is expected to come out at -197.50. Last month it came out at -254.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the US dollar by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...criptions/7374-us-adp-nonfarm-employment.html

The trigger for this indicator is 100. This means that if the ADP Employment comes out at -97.50 or less negative, USD/JPY will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -297.50 or more negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...loyment-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on May 6th, US ADP Employment came out at -491, versus -645 expected. It was a great money making opportunity for both trying to catch the initial spike and the after-spike retracement strategy. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

It is best to see for yourself the history of this report and the charts of how it affected the USD/JPY and other currencies. This way, you may come up with even a better trading strategy than I am suggesting to you in this signal. Here is the link for that: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ADP Nonfarm Employment Change

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
A little clarification please.....?

:err:Felix

You are suggesting that on possitive numbers (-97k or less) the USD will go up and on poor numbers the USD will go down. This appears to be the reverse to what has happened in recent months?

Last month the increase was approx 50k (-254k compared to a forecast of -200k) worse than expected and as a result the USD appreciated in value against the GBP?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back