• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forex Signal Factory - Margin called me within an hour

I am having an issue with a company

vmae88

Recruit
Forex Signal Factory on Telegram is a SCAM. Joined their premium subscription and first few trades all hit SL. Was curious about their account management so I stupidly signed up. They kept margin calling and collapsed my 5k account overnight. Asked me to try superior account management to recover my losses guaranteed. Margin calling within an hour and collapsed another 5k. Said they made a mistake and forgot to de-link my account from the first group of account management. Had the cheek to ask me to provide another 5k account so they can recover the previous 10k loss. When I said I had no more funds, they ended my 1-year subscription when I’m only 3 days into it and blocked me.
I hope this thread saves someone even if it’s just 1 person from what I went through and the loss of savings. Nothing is as good as it seems. Worst mistake of my life. BEWARE!

Feel sorry for you buddy. Came across them and indeed found them to be very dodgy. Can't speak proper english, based out of India. They want you to do a bank transfer to an Indian Bank account. All the signs were there but you missed them. Let this be a warning for others. Thanks for Sharing

Forex Signal Factory on Telegram is a SCAM. Joined their premium subscription and first few trades all hit SL. Was curious about their account management so I stupidly signed up. They kept margin calling and collapsed my 5k account overnight. Asked me to try superior account management to recover my losses guaranteed. Margin calling within an hour and collapsed another 5k. Said they made a mistake and forgot to de-link my account from the first group of account management. Had the cheek to ask me to provide another 5k account so they can recover the previous 10k loss. When I said I had no more funds, they ended my 1-year subscription when I’m only 3 days into it and blocked me.
I hope this thread saves someone even if it’s just 1 person from what I went through and the loss of savings. Nothing is as good as it seems. Worst mistake of my life. BEWARE!
Follow the suggestions here Important notice for Telegram Victims.

Is the telegram channel named as "VIP GOLD SIGNALS" & "FOREX FACTORY"

Can someone please confirm that this is the channel we are talking about
1609299235282.png

I got scammed by the admin guy Nathaniel Phil who offers account management at Forex Signals Factory on Telegram. t.me/unlimitedforexsignalfx

I invested $500 - now over $2000 in loss. First he took the money I had or was supposed to have (he showed me a screenshot of the amount of money I had in my account) on the first broker account he used. When I finally got access to the account there was zero money.

When I confronted him about this, he then transferred my funds to Chain Broker Trader - an unregulated scam broker (chainbrokertrade.com) where its impossible to withdraw. I stopped trying to withdraw after they kept giving me different informasjon on how to do it, keep requesting fees, keep giving me different wallets to pay the fee...and so on.

Now they are both telling me it is my own fault I'm not able to get my money :)

I do blame myself for being stupid trusting this guy.

STAY AWAY!

Sorry to hear that and he run a scam group called Doris investment and scammed innocent people and blocked them
This guy from India and he changed his channel name to forex league signals

t.me/ForexSignalLeague
@LeagueAdmin

Be careful everyone from this ruthless person

I got scammed by the admin guy Nathaniel Phil who offers account management at Forex Signals Factory on Telegram. t.me/unlimitedforexsignalfx

I invested $500 - now over $2000 in loss. First he took the money I had or was supposed to have (he showed me a screenshot of the amount of money I had in my account) on the first broker account he used. When I finally got access to the account there was zero money.

When I confronted him about this, he then transferred my funds to Chain Broker Trader - an unregulated scam broker (chainbrokertrade.com) where its impossible to withdraw. I stopped trying to withdraw after they kept giving me different informasjon on how to do it, keep requesting fees, keep giving me different wallets to pay the fee...and so on.

Now they are both telling me it is my own fault I'm not able to get my money :)

I do blame myself for being stupid trusting this guy.

STAY AWAY!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back