Forex Signal (Fri August 6, 2010 8:30am EDT NY Time) US Nonfarm Payroll (NFP)...

nfp trading

Hi Mr LIU,

Thanks for the insights .
2 questions.
- what do you think of trading this release on a commodity such as oil ?
- What do you think of the 15 break out strategy, by which you draw 2 lines at the support and resistance observed during that time and enter as soon as either one is broken?

Best regards

Does Henry do live trading that can be watched? If so, where do I go? Thanks...

Does Henry do live trading that can be watched? If so, where do I go (URL)? Thanks...

Futures and news releases...

Hi Henry,

Also, what is your thought about using a futures contract specifically on the dollar (i.e. DX) when trading USA news events? It seems logicial and potentially have even more smoother (or pure) moves since once may only be trading the event that impacts the USD directly (as opposed to the USD and EURO or USD and JPY or other "paired currencies". If have not looked into the past chart actions on this, maybe you could review and potentially look into it and give your opinion sometime...smile.

Thanks Henry
As always full of insights and nuggets of knowledge, also on the Canadian release.
Your hard work is much appreciated.

Thanks
JR

Thank you Henry. That was an excellent explanation. Made it so easy to understand. Made some pips on this one :)

Back