Forex Signal (Fri, Dec 4, 8:30 am EST) US NonFarm Employment

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, December 4th (8:30 am New York Time) USA

We have US NonFarm Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read -120. Last month it read -190.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ptions/7400-us-nonfarm-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 100. This means that if US NonFarm Employment Change comes out at -20 or less negative, USD/JPY will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -220 or more negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have US Unemployment Rate and Average Early Earnings coming out. Even if they conflict, I wouldn't worry about it, it most likely won't affect the trade.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on July 2nd, US NonFarm Employment Change came out at -467, versus an expectation of -365. USD/JPY went down by around 80 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought a recovering US would result in more confidence in carry trades but apparently also in US investment - how the latter takes precedence over the initial is beyond me, guessing there's just far more interested in it. Worked out very nicely - only managed to grab 20 pips from the initial retrace with a 1.5 pip trailing stop but U/J ended up soaring at least 140 pips over the next hour or so

thanks

Sir I know this research may not always work. But the tips are appreciated to sure and i am grateful for them.

Back