Forex Signal (Fri, Feb 05, 7:00 am EST) Canadian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, Feb 05th (7:00 am New York Time) Canada

We have Canadian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read 15.2. Last month it read -2.6.

I recommend trading USD/CAD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CAD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7399-canadian-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 15.2. This means that if Canadian Employment Change comes out at 30.4 or more, USD/CAD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.0 or negative, USD/CAD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Canadian Unemployment Rate coming out. A 0.2 deviation on it is a significant deviation but the good news is typically they don't conflict each other.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on Jan 08th, Canadian Employment Change came out at -2.6, versus an expectation of 20. USD/CAD went down by around 70 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I go to find the Canadian Employment at 7am NY time tomorrow?

Thanks for sending the signals. Until now, I've not spent any time using them but plan to start testing them on a ddemo acct until I'm comfortable.

I saw the website link from your post. Is that where I will find the Canadian Emplyment number at 7am tomorrow?

Thanks, Johnny:confused:

Hi all,
Fresh news after that signal and a simple question for everyone.
Are 3 seconds enough for the broker to accept the order? My SNW software sent the signal immediately to the platform and the market order was sent at 12.00.00. And at 12.00.03 it was rejected by counterparty:(
Does anyone have same problems as mine?

Back