Forex Signal (Fri, Jan 29, 08:30 am EST) US Annualized GDP

Yes, but just 2 weeks so far. Only a few trades on live account. So I'm an SNW noob one could say :)

I understand. And after those few trades are you able to say is it worth to buy SNW? I am wondering if it will work with my broker. Since few weeks I have been using 5 - 10 (and even more) lots position size and my trades haven't been executed anyway. I'm afraid using SNW I will have the same problem. Unless putting order few seconds before the spike will be better to execute then putting the pending order and waiting to fill it within the spike.
What do you think about it?

I understand. And after those few trades are you able to say is it worth to buy SNW? I am wondering if it will work with my broker. Since few weeks I have been using 5 - 10 (and even more) lots position size and my trades haven't been executed anyway. I'm afraid using SNW I will have the same problem. Unless putting order few seconds before the spike will be better to execute then putting the pending order and waiting to fill it within the spike.

It works very well so far. 3 successful trades filled right before spike. The price I got from my broker was 10-15 pips worse, than market price before spike, but I can live with that. The whole spike was 40 or 50 pips, so nothing to complain about. The rest were "no trades" - triggers weren't hit.

I used 1-1.5 lot so far though and am planning not to exceed 3 lots with one broker. Hoping to stay out of attention this way :)

You can use SNW with few brokers at the same time (up to 10 clicks per event, 5 events). I think the key is to place not very big orders, a few lots at most - then you can be successful.

Pending orders should be filled better (more often), than market orders milliseconds after news release. I think, that either your lot sizes are too big or your broker is not suitable for playing news. Maybe both.

Last edited:

Depending how much you trade. I made 5 digits in January...

Depending how much you trade. I made 5 digits in January...

How many brokers do you use parallel? What maximal lot size do you use per broker? If you don't mind sharing this info...

And thanks again, I just made easy 20 pips on US Annualized GDP :) SNW worked perfectly again. I doubted at first (the fasteconomicnews webpage is a bit too flashy for my taste), but this software seems really to work as expected.

How many brokers do you use parallel? What maximal lot size do you use per broker? If you don't mind sharing this info...

And thanks again, I just made easy 20 pips on US Annualized GDP :) SNW worked perfectly again. I doubted at first (the fasteconomicnews webpage is a bit too flashy for my taste), but this software seems really to work as expected.

Unfortunately not a filled trade for me:( The same situation as before. My pending order was rejected by interbank... Heh, it was a great making money opportunity! Do you think that my 3 pips slippage is too little for such economic reports?

Do you think that my 3 pips slippage is too little for such economic reports?

You set maximal slippage to 3 pips on your trading platform? I'd say it's definitely too little. I don't have such a setting available, so I just use market orders and get 10-15 pips of slippage. As I said, I can live with that. For me it's enough to get 25 pips of almost certain profit from a 40 pips spike.

Edit:
Sorry, I've just read your post again. If you're straddling, you cannot afford 15 pips of slippage, right? The straddle itself is wide enough. So... I don't know. Maybe try to use less lots.

By the way... Is there anyone who uses Rapid Signal Service by Dustin Pass? I was wondering how much is it competitive to SNW.

I am using RSS and so far so good, but would love to hear if there is anyone who tried both (RSS vs SNW) and what they think is the best one of these two autoclicks. There is also another autoclick available out there (TON - TradeOnNews) and I am wondering if anyone could provide a review on TON as well. Also, could anyone suggest names of brokers which allow entering spike trades right upon news releases from the very begenning of the move without applying requotes, slippage, etc.? Thanks for sharing the above info.

SNW!

Hi Crazy Cat,

I need to know if SNW releases private news on-time. Because I am using Forex Daily Trader (RSS) service and I realized that they do not receive private reports such as PMI and ADP so they cannot trade on them, although those kind of reports have huge move potential! In other words they only can trade on public reports!

I need to know if Secret News Weapon has the same limitation or not?

Back