Forex Signal (Fri, July 23 2010, 4:30am NY Time EST) - UK Prelim GDP q/q

thank you

I think i'm finally getting this...need more work and trials but i think im gettiing the hang of it... TY mr. Henry

great job

thanks a lot Henry..i got 70 pips *8 lots..thats 560 pips in 45mins..its mind boggling..all ur previous 3 analysis is accurate.

again thanks alot and god bless u

Jay

Cheers, Mr. Liu!

Both the 'retracement' and 'spike' methods are beginning to become very comfortable, and I just wanted to thank Mr. Liu for his generosity in sharing. These methods have worked as advertised, and I'm so glad Henry has come on board! I've tried several different methods in the past - really worked hard at them - and none have felt quite so natural to work as these.

Tonite traded both the GBP/USD and GBP/JPY pairs on the UK Prelim report, and Henry's methods are working like a damned charm. Had my first 100+ pip (trading with leverage) trade in quite a while... Cheers, Henry, and thank you again!

Cheers!

Thanks Henry!

I saw the spike at 4.30am EDT, refreshed the ForexPeaceArmy calendar a few times until I saw the result of 1.1% come out... by which time the price had retraced back to 1.5376. So based on meeting the deviation and the reasonable retrace (yes I probably would have been better off if I waited more!), I went long with a t/p of 30 pips. Order closed with +30 pips (1.5406) at 5:04am EDT.

Thanks again! :)

Huwee.

Back