Forex Signal (Fri, June 04, 7:00 am EST) Canadian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, June 04th (07:00 New York Time) Canada

We have Canadian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read 20.0. Last month it read 108.7.

I recommend trading USD/CAD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CAD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7399-canadian-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 25. This means that if Canadian Employment Change comes out at 45.0 or more, USD/CAD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -5.0 or more negative, USD/CAD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Canadian Unemployment Rate coming out. A 0.2 deviation on it is a significant deviation but the good news is typically they don't conflict each other.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on May 07th, Canadian Employment Change came out at 108.7, versus an expectation of 25.0. This was a huge deviation. USD/CAD went down by over 100 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Folks!

So the employment figures came out slightly higher than expected (24.7 vs. 15), and sure enough the USD/CAN dived ... but then it re-traced and now sitting 50 pips above where it started at 7am.

Do you know what caused this spike?

Many thanks!

Hugh

Back