Forex Signal (Fri, June 04, 8:30 am EST) US NonFarm Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, June 04 (08:30 New York Time) USA

We have US NonFarm Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read 535 (and it is still changing). Last month it read 290.

This will be a very tricky report to trade because it seems no one has a clue what number is going to be. Some economists expect it as low as 220K whereas some others expect it as high as 750K. 535K is an average as of I am writing it (and that's why I am posting it so late since it is being changed all the time). Therefore, if it comes out, for example, 625K, then it is 100K higher than "expected", that is 100K higher than the average, but still lower than 750K, for example.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ptions/7400-us-nonfarm-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 100. This means that if US NonFarm Employment Change comes out at +635 or better, USD/JPY will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 435 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have US Unemployment Rate and Revision coming out. A deviation of 0.2 on unemployment rate is considered significant but chances are good it will not conflict. Revision is also important and a significant conflict with revision number may mute the move greatly.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on January 08th, US NonFarm Employment Change came out at -85, versus an expectation of 0, and USD/JPY went down by around 100 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month was ugly when unemployment number came out deviating by +0.2, which is bad for the USD, whilst the Non-Farm Employment Change deviated by +100 which is good for the USD. This meant there was conflict.

See the ugly chart for usd/jpy for last month's release: Forex news trading currency exchange charts.

Personally I am staying away from this release or keeping my lots very low.

Last edited by a moderator:
I congratulate you Mr Cat. Thanks for your accurate signals you sent, i saw the markets really moving in the chat today as you predicted. Although i did not participate in the market, the reason is i dont know how to interprete your news signals, but i know the market is going to move but i dont know is upward direction or downward direction. Pls be kind enough to put me through and also make an example for me because i am new into the forex business. I will appreciate if you can help me with this. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

I agree with some of my colleagues. it's not a tough thing to understand and read the signals but sometimes it's a little bit hard to get the right direction in the proper moment for opening a good trading position. I.E. "the trigger will be 20" or "The trigger will be 345" or things like that. One of my questions would be: How do I see when the trigger is going to determine the direction of the pair to be traded ? Hope somebody can help me with this doubt. Peace..!! :)

please do more(crazy cat)

:) I ve been trading,for the past one year,and i got real new ideas as i joined FPA. i will be glad if crazy cat can do more by sending post to we the new traders immediately he determine the positions the market is going https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I agree with some of my colleagues. it's not a tough thing to understand and read the signals but sometimes it's a little bit hard to get the right direction in the proper moment for opening a good trading position. I.E. "the trigger will be 20" or "The trigger will be 345" or things like that. One of my questions would be: How do I see when the trigger is going to determine the direction of the pair to be traded ? Hope somebody can help me with this doubt. Peace..!! :)

From Crazy Cat's post for NFP:

"I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change"

These links are in all of Crazy Cat's posts. Everything you need is right there. The deviations (triggers) for each report are shown. Click the little chart symbol to the right, and it will show you price movement on that deviation. You can determine triggers on your own from this info, and even use something different than Crazy Cat's trigger if you want (I do that all the time).

Have you looked at this?

Last edited:
Back