Forex Signal (Fri, June 25, 08:30 am EST) US Annualized GDP

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat writing.

On Friday, June 25th at 08:30 am New York Time we will have US Annualized GDP coming out. This is the third reading so it does not move as much as it was the first reading. In any case, it is expected to read 3.0. Last time it read 3.0 as well.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ator-descriptions/7616-us-gdp-annualized.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.6. This means that if US Annualized GDP comes out at 3.6 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 2.4 or lower, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

In addition to the Annualized GDP number, we will have Core PCE and GDP Deflator coming out. Both of them measure prices and thus are inflationary indicators. If they conflict, I recommend skipping the trade but most likely there will be no conflicts.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...zed-gdp-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on December 22nd, we had the third reading coming out. The annualized GDP came out at 2.2, versus an expectation of 2.8. USD/JPY went down by about 30 pips although it did not hit my trigger. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD GDP Annualized

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey -Crazy Cat,
I don't know if anyone else has said this, but your signals are really appreciated by me.
Don't stop,
John

Hi Crazy Cat.

Just like John, I really appreciate these signals. I'm learning a tremendous amount and making money doing it. Thank you, and keep em coming!

~Felix

Same here Crazy Cat,

Am very new and the learning curve is somewhat steep, your help is much appreciated.

Pat

Once again, Thank you Crazy Cat for all your work this week. Much appreciated !

Thanks Crazy Cat.
Nice to know there are other crazies out there.
Well,not really crazy.
Just crazy

Back