Forex Signal (Fri, March 12, 7:00 am EST) Canadian Employment

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, March 12th (7:00 am New York Time) Canada

We have Canadian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to read 10.0. Last month it read 43.

I recommend trading USD/CAD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CAD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7399-canadian-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 20. This means that if Canadian Employment Change comes out at 30.0 or more, USD/CAD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -10.0 or negative, USD/CAD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have Canadian Unemployment Rate coming out. A 0.2 deviation on it is a significant deviation but the good news is typically they don't conflict each other.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on Jan 08th, Canadian Employment Change came out at -2.6, versus an expectation of 20. USD/CAD went down by around 70 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Employment Change m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
canadian report

thanks crazy cat.. most appreciative. I am also looking at NZD news report coming out today . It could be a good trade.

Roberto

Guys don't forget you can always trade eur/cad for this release. Some of you may rightly want to stay away from this pair as the spread around any CAD news release goes crazy. On my platform the spread for eur/cad can go as high as 20+ pips or even more. Having said that you will make more pips trading this pair than usd/cad. It is a pretty volatile pair hence you can make potentially more profit.

On the flip side of things getting filled for usd/cad or eur/cad at a CAD news release it not easy either.

Last edited:
It is a pretty volatile pair hence you can make potentially more profit.

Really? Market Depth in my platform shows 140-160 millions for USD/CAD and only 60-80 millions for EUR/CAD.

Does your broker have better volatility on EUR/CAD, than USD/CAD?

Thanks guys for this and other tips!

I am new, so I have a question. Please can u tell me where to get these reports online (when they come out)? I mean best place to get them realtime or as soon as possible.
It would be the best if there is some site with all of these kind of reports in realtime (so you can watch only one site).

Thanks

FF are forecasting 17.5k and SNW 15.5 leaving your estimation of 10 way out. Is the trigger still 20?

Thanks guys for this and other tips!

I am new, so I have a question. Please can u tell me where to get these reports online (when they come out)? I mean best place to get them realtime or as soon as possible.
It would be the best if there is some site with all of these kind of reports in realtime (so you can watch only one site).

Thanks

Do some research and use some initiative.

There are several sites that offer real time news releases, tradethenews, reuters, SNW to name a few.

Not long to go now..

There have been 4 months of solid deviations, wonder if it'll go 5?

Hoping so but gut feeling says no. I'm jinxed for getting a first SNW trade.

Back