Forex Signal (Fri, Nov 6, 07:00 am EST) Canadian Employment Report

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with yet another VERY HOT potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, November 6th (7:00 am New York Time) Canada

We have Canadian Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read 10.3K. Last month it read 30.6K.

In addition to Canadian Employment Change, we will also have Canadian Unemployment Rate. Canadian government derives these two different indicators by two different methods, so it's possible to have a conflict between the two. If there is such conflict, I recommend staying out of the market.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the Canadian dollar by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7399-canadian-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 20. This means that if the Canadian Employment comes out at 30.3 or higher, USD/CAD will probably go down by 70 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -10.3 or worse, USD/CAD will probably go up by 70 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 9th, Canadian Employment Change came out at 30.6, versus an expectation of 5. It was a great money making opportunity. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

It is best to see for yourself the history of this report and the charts of how it affected the USD/CAD and other currencies. This way, you may possibly come up with even better trigger and trading strategy than what I am suggesting to you in this signal. Here is the link for that: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Employment Change m/m

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Felix - Commander in Chief

Just a quick reply to tell you that your recos yesterday regarding the interest rates this morning were right-on. Thanks for the info and help. Made 117 pips. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Best regards,
Rance

I am telling you, Felixs mouth is the horses mouth
Hi Felix - Commander in Chief

Just a quick reply to tell you that your recos yesterday regarding the interest rates this morning were right-on. Thanks for the info and help. Made 117 pips. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Best regards,
Rance

Felix, You are God sent

It never made any sense to me understanding to the read and trade the new.

I had therefore lost everything because of my lack of understand.

Your explanations and the links to the charts with respect to the news and indicator has made a huge difference.

Thank you so much felix. And all this for free. Keep it up

Please I Need Your Help Peace Army, My Broker Is Killing Me

please fellow members of forex peace army , please which broker is
reliable for news trading.

the broker am currently using are thieves , i mean liteforex.com

please run away from then

todays CAD news that move over 50 pips, u used pending of 12 pips with
stop loss of 15

but my funny broker gave me a stop loss of 45 and a pending order of 45.

please i seriuosly need a meta4 forex broker that is ok for news trading.

please help me out SIR PIPS/FELIX AND FELLOW TRADERS OF THIS NOBLE
FORUM

please fellow members of forex peace army , please which broker is
reliable for news trading.

the broker am currently using are thieves , i mean liteforex.com

please run away from then

todays CAD news that move over 50 pips, u used pending of 12 pips with
stop loss of 15

but my funny broker gave me a stop loss of 45 and a pending order of 45.

please i seriuosly need a meta4 forex broker that is ok for news trading.

please help me out SIR PIPS/FELIX AND FELLOW TRADERS OF THIS NOBLE
FORUM

Brother you are not alone in your predicament

Back