Forex Signal (Fri, Nov 6, 08:30 am EST) US Nonfarm Payroll

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there

This is Felix with yet another VERY HOT potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Friday, November 6th (8:30 am New York Time) USA

We have US Nonfarm Employment Report coming out. It is expected to read -167. Last month it read -263.

In addition to US Nonfarm Employment, we will also have Unemployment Rate and Average Hourly Earnings. You can ignore the Hourly Earnings, but Unemployment Rate should be taken into consideration, because it is derived from different data than Nonfarm employment, and may conflict. If such is the case, it is best to stay out of the market.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the US dollar by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ptions/7400-us-nonfarm-employment-change.html

The trigger for this indicator is 100. This means that if the US NonFarm Employment comes out at -67 or less negative, USD/JPY will probably go up by 80 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -267 or more negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 80 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-change-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on July 2nd, US Nonfarm Employment Change came out at -467, versus an expectation of -365. It was a great money making opportunity. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

It is best to see for yourself the history of this report and the charts of how it affected the USD/JPY and other currencies. This way, you may possibly come up with even better trigger and trading strategy than what I am suggesting to you in this signal. Here is the link for that: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
I find your trading signals very helpful. I have read about after about after spike strategi but I would like ask whether is any possibility to get news enough quickly before the spike come.

Thank you very much for your signals. You give much better information than the guy before. It is really very helpful. I also see that you send the signals the day before, which is another great help. Instead of checking your reports early in the morning while still sleeping with one eye I can get an idea the evening before. You offer a very special service since you took over.

Holger

Thank you Felix... Great signals. I appreciate getting them the day before as others have indicated. It sure makes it nicer as I then have time to review and contemplate what I will do.

Best, Rance

Need help with timely news

I agree with all the positive comments. I also need help with the best news source. I usually watch bloomberg. They did not cover the Canadian numbers this morning. I did not get them until 8 minutes after the event.

About the Non-Farm announcment...

There is supposed to be a trade lock out 15 minutes before the announcement, however I notice the pairs are still going up and down.

So who is still being allowed to trade up to the last second? Seems like an unfair advantage if banks are allowed and we are not. Or it's just the market still digesting orders. Just wondered if anyone has a definate answer...my knowledge is somewhat limited...well maybe more then somewhat/:)

By the way Felix, you are amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks and Questions

Hi there

Hi Felix,

your tip apears to be a very intresting the recommandation, i`m going to use it today.

Here are my questions:

What is the exact meanining of " Revision" in the List: "Detail for event Nonfarm Employment Change 2009/11/06" and how does this values influence the chart.

Thanks
:)

Back