Forex Signal (Fri September 3, 2010 8:30am EDT) - US NFP (Nonfarm Payroll) Employment

Larry

Thanks For Another Great Job Giving Us Much Needed Info!!!!!

Everyone Have A Great Labor Day Weekend;

that was my first news trade(virtual money)..the deviation was not met but i entered after the retracement...
+18pips!!mayby the luck of the begginer?i hope not!:)

If tha NFP data will come better then forecast and the Unemployment data come worse then forecast.then what is trend of market it means where market will in the direction of NFP or Unemployment.

thanks again being a good friend.

Hello
if the situation goes as you mentioned first of all it is better not to trade and if u wana know which movement will the market choose it depends on the releases.
if the unemployment rate goes more than 10.% it can have more effect than NFP but if it is below 10% AND NFP be released at a good level It may have a short term good effect on the currency.

Thanks so much for these analysis

Excellent post. I'm learning to make excellent entries with your post.

Regards,

Hector

that was my first news trade(virtual money)..the deviation was not met but i entered after the retracement...
+18pips!!mayby the luck of the begginer?i hope not!:)

Gratz but if you look at the chart the trade didn't really retrace so pretty lucky as it could have easily gone -pips.

Sometimes the trade retraces sometimes it doesn't. The 2 things to bear in mind
are a) Take into account the current sentiment for the pair your trading and b) don't deviate from the plan :)

B is a lot more important than A , you got away with it this time , when it fails it's going to hurt ;)

You have used terms like "Unemployment Rate (9.6% or worse)," and "9.6% or better"
Actually i m unable to understand WORSE or BETTER ,
instead u must use terms LESS or GREATER to give us a more clear vision.
THANKS

worse means that outcome is greater than 9,6%
better means that outcome is less than 9,6%

Back