Forex Signal (Friday February 3, 2012 – 8:30am EDT) – US Non-Farm Employment Forecast

Hi,

When I read that, there is something I'm sure : you don't trade for real money. Or you would be much more umble and respectful of other people experience when you face the market !
If you take a look at the chart I joined (eurusd 1M), you will see that Eurusd did exactely what Stavro anticipated, after a few minutes of noise : It went down by 90 pips then up by 30 pips (1/3) then down by 50 pips !
Markets are not predictable and are only a game of probability.
To will win in trading only when you will have build a personnal method that fits you, using other's experience.
If you have better results trading AUD, that's fine and adjust Stavro's method to AUD using your own filter. That's the only way to success !

Good luck in trading.

Thierry
1) I don't have to prove anything to anybody.
2) We are trading spike. read what he said about spike. who the hell cares about afterwards. it can go either way. What comes after the 1m is the noise. Yeah he got lucky that it reversed but the prediction is on the spike and he was wrong.

Hhhaha I don't trade???! maybe i should fly you down to my trading desk.
Dont make judgements they are usually wrong in life.

I don't need to. I see the evidence. If you do trade then you must be excellent at it as I see what you suggest is pure nonsense.
Also are you serious with your suggestion? Like I will be impressed or a trading desk would prove anything to me. I'd like to compare trading statements with you and I am sure you will be a loser compared to me.
Care to make a wager on that?

I seriously don't understand some people!! if this trade plan or any trade plan does not fit your criteria then don't trade it, this is News guidance, If you think AUD is the better pair then trade it, do what you like you are the master of your account not me. So don't go hating the world if you are not trade discipline I had no problem with Euro in the past and if AUD makes you feel better then ill change it it to AUD.

But don't say I don't trade I have been trading longer and harder than you can imagine.

Any way what I do here I don't get paid for!!. I do this service out of my time and yes its time very time consuming and if people want to be ungrateful brats because they cant make there own decision in life. Then I will cease to do them.

You are making a suggestion for people to follow. The guy said you were wrong and said he will stop listening to you.
In my opinion you were the one with the temper tantrum. If you make suggestions to people on how to trade you should expect negative reactions when you don't get it right.
If you are not making money doing this work which I am not surprised about then maybe think about stopping it if you can't handle negative feedback.

Last edited:
Back