Forex Signal (Friday September 2, 2011 – 8:30am EDT) – US Non-Farm Employment Change

Thanks much appreciated

Haha Westpac are is robbery, I reside in Australia too! Melbourne Actually!! they have in house economist that speak crap and numbers, remember the whole market and news is always based on economist speculation that's what drives the market, its the actual numbers that would count

I have some questions about settings in currenex platform:

1. Is it any way to default set "acceptable slippage" for limit orders? I mean such a situation: current price is 1.4450/1.4452. I want that after clicking only one time on button #1 order Buy limit 1.4462 was sent, or after single click on button #2 order sell limit 1.4440 was sent. (In this example acceptable "slippage" is 10 pips).
2. Or maybe when two windows with orders buy limit and sell limit are already opened (let's say for a minute or two), is it any way to refresh the limit rate to current price or offset it by 10 pips from current price? (as in point 1.)

Haha Westpac are is robbery, I reside in Australia too! Melbourne Actually!! they have in house economist that speak crap and numbers, remember the whole market and news is always based on economist speculation that's what drives the market, its the actual numbers that would count

Yes starting to understand it a little better now with what Boko said but still cant understand how these economists can be so far out all the time I mean the actual was 74K out from the average forecast so yes think you are right they only speak crap

Back