Forex Signal (Mon, Dec 21, 08:30 am EST) Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

On Monday, Dec 21st at 08:30 am New York Time we will have Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 0.5. Last month it read 1.1.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CAD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-descriptions/7615-canadian-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.6. This means that if Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1.1 or higher, USD/CAD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -0.1 or more negative, USD/CAD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

In addition to the Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m number, we will have regular Canadian Retail Sales m/m coming out. If they conflict, I recommend skipping the trade, but usually they don't conflict, since core retail sales is part of regular retail sales, except it doesn't include volatile items such as energy and food.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...l-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 23rd, Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m came out at 1.1, versus an expectation of 0.4. USD/CAD went down by about 50 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Core Retail Sales m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex Factory & News Reports

Hi ~ it's been my experience that whenever a report comes out and forex factory is used to retrieve the report, by the time the report is retrieved using forex factory, the move is over. What is the best pre-release strategy or after-spike strategy to use when the response rate of the data source is slow?

Hi ~ it's been my experience that whenever a report comes out and forex factory is used to retrieve the report, by the time the report is retrieved using forex factory, the move is over. What is the best pre-release strategy or after-spike strategy to use when the response rate of the data source is slow?

I personally use Secret News Weapon which also have auto-click feature. I know some other people use Trade the news service. Unfortunately, those are paid services.

can you tell me crazy cat how good is the secret news weapon ? acuracy , how much of the pips ...
thank you in advance

Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m

What exactly is "Canadian Core Retail Sales m/m"?
PeaceArmy is 0.3,ForexFactory is 0.4,You say 0.5?

Trades news

Hi dear
Thanks for your report
I like trade News; I checked your room ProfitMongers; would you advise about SNW please?

fundamental trading info

Dear administrator.
Infact,fantastic analysis and with facts,thanks.
But following your report,most times the Actual never shows until after the effect thus we find it difficult to know if to BUY or SELL.
Pls,can you highlight on this concern and help us with more info on hw to handle this.

Henry.

I personally use Secret News Weapon which also have auto-click feature. I know some other people use Trade the news service. Unfortunately, those are paid services.

Can you tell me, Which broker did you use ? Thank you very much.;)

Back