Forex Signal (Mon, Feb 01, 10:00 am EST) US ISM Manufacturing

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

On Monday, Feb 01 at 10:00 am New York Time we will have US ISM Manufacturing Index coming out. It is expected to read 55.6. Last month it read 54.9.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7327-us-ism-manufacturing-index.html

The trigger for this indicator is 10. This means that if US ISM Manufacturing index comes out at 65.6 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 45.6 or lower, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

This is very unlikely we will see such a big deviation, and this is exactly why I set such triggers - I don't want to trade it with normal triggers because right now it is highly unreliable report to trade. But if a miracle happens and we see such deviation, then I guess it's worthy to give a try. 99% chance it will be a no trade.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on Jan 04, US ISM Manufacturing Index came out at 55.9, versus an expectation of 54. The market did not care. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Manufacturing Index

Good luck!
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading the spike

Well done crazy cat.
Came up trumps for me twice today.
Didn't like the New Zealand one on wed but the US interest rates the same day went well

:(

Can be obtained quickly ACTUAL NEWS? Forexfactory slow...:( The movement appears after the news... How do I see out quickly? Should pay?

forex signal new service

Hello everybody,
I'm going to try these guys - eligosfx.com
Who with me ? )

Back