Forex Signal (Mon, Feb 01, 22:30 EST) Australian Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Monday, Feb 01st (22:30 New York Time) AUSTRALIA

We have Australian interest rate statement coming out. It is expected they will raise the rates from 3.75% to 4.00%

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../7334-australian-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if Australian interest rate comes out at 3.75% (which would mean they did not hike the rates), AUD/USD will probably go down by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 4.25% or higher (which would mean they hiked by at least 0.50%), AUD/USD will probably go up by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It is too early to say if it is tradable if it comes out as expected - if everybody expect them to raise the rates then in the event of 0.25 hike AUD/USD will not move but if there is enough economists expecting them not to hike, then if they hike by 0.25, it still may produce some spike up. For the purpose of this signal, 0.25 hike as expected is a no trade.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 5th, Australian interest rate came out at 3.25, versus an expectation of 3. AUD/USD went up by around 90 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats off to crazy cat

:mad:

Crazy cat ..... Thanks for being so much helpful....made good pips today on this report...However, due to delay of news couldn't ride the whole.....Crazy is there any good fast source for news? I recieved the news 30 secs late :(

Would appreciate your reply.

Late signal

Firstly thank you Crazy Cat, I have tried a number of trading systems but found this one to be the most reliable in terms of pip return. You have helped me become a better trader.

I have the same issue with response time although I noticed the price started to move at about 28 minutes past. Is this insider trading or is there a faster direct feed and the websites pick the result up a bit later?

Also I noticed that other charts such as the EURUSD and EURJPY went ballistic around the same time this news was released. Do you know why?

Thanks again for a greatly appreciated service.

where to find the US home news release ?

Dear Crazy Cat,

Thanks for a great work first.

Just like to now how I can get hold of the news, do I have to subscribe
from anyone to get the release figures.

Secondly, I will be going to California, next week, will it be possible to
stop by and say hello.
As a former goldminer in Philippines I will have a few great stories to tell.

Best regards

Magnus
Malmö, Sweden

Back