Forex Signal (Mon, Jan 04, 10:00 am EST) US ISM Manufacturing

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

On Monday, Jan 04th at 10:00 am New York Time we will have US ISM Manufacturing Index coming out. It is expected to read 54.0. Last month it read 53.6.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7327-us-ism-manufacturing-index.html

The trigger for this indicator is 2. This means that if US ISM Manufacturing index comes out at 56.0 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 52.0 or lower, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

At the same time, we will have three other reports coming out. They are ISM Manufacturing Prices and Construction Spending. I think ISM Manufacturing Prices and Construction Spending can be ignored although, as always, if there is a big conflict, I recommend skipping the trade.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 2nd, US ISM Manufacturing Index came out at 55.7, versus an expectation of 53. USD/JPY went up by over 50 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Manufacturing Index

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the signal Crazy Cat!:)

Best of luck from us in South Africa

Last edited:
hey agentrfr.I'm from South Africa also.Would it be possible for you to send me a empty email (moscowgomez at gmail . com)
Just wanted to ask some questions on trading on forex from a southa frican point of view.I traded on the forex market two years ago but SARB said I was doing it illegally (didnt declare the money or something).Just want to know how u doing it?This forex market is a cash cow.Thanks in advance and may 2010 be a properous for you.

Great job bro!

Thanks for all the work you re doing with the signals.I ve never found a site that is so detailed in signals analysis.
Anyway i ve a question:what is more important?the difference between the new result and the forecast or the difference between the new result and the previous?
Thanks in advance and wish you a happy 2010.

Where do i chech for the report result

Hi there

Thanx for the great detail in your signals

Where can i check for the report results that will be fast enough to be able to enter the trade to benifit from the max movement.

Many thanx once again

Nigeria appreciate FPA.

Hello Crazy Cat, Felix and the rest crew of FPA. Many thanks for your good work. I wish everyone of us a prosperous 2010.....
Greetings and lots of love from Nigeria.....

hi,

thx for the free signals for major events - the UK PMI worked great but i had real troubles with the US MSI - i waited for a possible retracement for 5 minutes so i decided nope long trade - and that bamm :unhappy: so now i have to wait out a break even or at least some few pips ....

any tips of how to avoid that ..... you are talking about to wait one candle (spike) to see whats going on - yeah but on what timeframe - if there are 'only' 45 minutes for a proper move i gues it shouls be smaller than 15M shouldn't it ?

but hey you are the fist one who delivers an event based service for free so again Thank you and keep on the good work ...

cheers - ahab666

Crazy Cat
Did I miss something with the 1-4-10 10am us/JPY trade.
It appears that it traded exactly opposite of what you predicted.
My understanding was that if the report was 2 or higher it should go up.
The report was 1.9 higher than forcast and it went down perfectly, what am I missing?
Please help
Thanks for everything this wonderful site provides
Happy new year>

Back