Forex Signal (Mon, March 01, 19:30 EST) Australian Retail Sales m/m

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Monday, March 1st (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 1.0. Last month it read -0.7.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...escriptions/7343-australian-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.4. This means that if Australian Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1.4 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.6 or less, AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...l-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on Feb 03rd, Australian Retail Sales m/m came out at -0.7, versus an expectation of 0.2. AUD/USD went down by around 50 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Retail Sales m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can you find the info when its released?

Where can you find out the moment the Australian data comes out?

Thanks,

Ed

Where can you find out the moment the Australian data comes out?

Thanks,

Ed

It's all depending if you want to trade the spike or after the spike. I personally use autoclick software by Fast Economic News and typically it's fast enough to enter on the spike on some accounts. The thing is it's not cheap but if you trade reasonable money, it's going to pay off.

It seems soon they are going to have a cheaper version if you don't care about autoclick and you simply want to see numbers. Their website says such option starts at 9.95 a month but it also says coming soon so I am not sure when exactly it will be available.

I will look into Fast Economic News products. But, for short term, what is about the best of the free news reports sites? I went to a couple, and some of them didn't even list that Australian interest rate news. Its listed here on the news here. How quickly is the news updated here? Would this be the best place for free news?

Back