Forex Signal (Mon, March 01, 22:30 EST) Australian Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
UPDATE:

Yesterday when I posted the signal, it was expected they will not change the rates. Now it is expected they will hike the rates to 4.00% However, it is important to understand not everybody believes they will hike the rates. It seems 70% of surveyed economists vote for the hike, and 30% of them vote for no hike.

Therefore, if they hike to 4.00% we still may see AUD/USD moving up although it it hard to say how many pips. If they don't hike, we should see AUD/USD going down. After the interest rate is released, there will be a commentary so exact price action will also depend on it. For me, it's virtually impossible to give you an advice on the commentary. If you plan to use autoclick software or straddle, you should be fine as long as you exit quickly but be extremely careful anyway. If you want to hold your position, then you need to be able to interpret the commentary.

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Monday, March 01st (22:30 New York Time) AUSTRALIA

We have Australian interest rate statement coming out. It is expected they will keep the rates at 3.75% level.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../7334-australian-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is +0.25 only. If it comes out at 4.00% or higher, AUD/USD will probably go up by 70 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. They will not cut the rates for sure so there is no need to set up a sell trigger.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on October 5th, Australian interest rate came out at 3.25, versus an expectation of 3. AUD/USD went up by around 90 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Interest Rate Statement

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your great trades tips

Dear Crazy cat,

did you know where can i get news on times ,? im get it in always 2 or 3 minutes later of the news , and that is enought time to miss some potentian pips.
thanks for your help.

:)

Economic Calendars are showing that a rate increase of .25% is expected. I didn't know if the above was based on your own analysis or there was a mistake. Just wanted to bring it to your attention to prevent any discrepencies between news and trades. Thanks.

Pipsniper

Ahhh...good update

Thanks crazycat.....

I have been trying to get my head around this trade (on demo) and now know that I would NOT trade real money here based on your opinion that if they do not hike the rate .25, AUD will go down. I have read all the opinions....yes...70% are expecting it to go up. 70% could be dead wrong.

Again....this is an experimental trade for me as my real money trading plan does not even allow news trading. Just learning....

We will see how my demo trade goes, though.

Thanks for your insights...I am listening and learning!

Thanks crazycat.....

I have been trying to get my head around this trade (on demo) and now know that I would NOT trade real money here based on your opinion that if they do not hike the rate .25, AUD will go down. I have read all the opinions....yes...70% are expecting it to go up. 70% could be dead wrong.

Again....this is an experimental trade for me as my real money trading plan does not even allow news trading. Just learning....

We will see how my demo trade goes, though.

Thanks for your insights...I am listening and learning!

well, +25 pips in my case... Could have grabbed more since my entry was 0.8977 on buy...

Back