Forex Signal (Mon, May 31, 21:30 EST) Australian Retail Sales m/m

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Monday, May 31st (21:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 0.3. Last month it read 0.3.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Typically it is a good report to trade.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...escriptions/7343-australian-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.7. This means that if Australian Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1.0 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -0.4 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...l-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on March 30th, Australian Retail Sales m/m came out at -1.4 versus an expectation of 0.3. AUD/USD went down by over 50 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Retail Sales m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Trigger Question

Hi CC or anyone familiar with triggers!

When you get the chance, could take a look at the questions below? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficolee View Post
hey crazy cat.
how do i calculate the amount that gonna come out on the chart?
you wrote 0.2 for the trigger,how do i do the follow up ? do i have to use some some of an indicator for this?.
good day!

<<>>

Yes, I would like to know the same thing as to how to calculate the trigger number. TIA!

I hope everyone kept their eye on Building Permits at the same time.

They came out well down thats why there wasn't much of a move in the pair even with good retail sales.

Back