Forex Signal (Mon, Nov 16, 08:30 am EST) US Retail Sales

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Monday, November 16th (08:30 am New York Time) USA

We have US Core Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 0.4. Last month it read 0.5.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7509-us-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.5. This means that if US Core Retail Sales m/m comes out at 0.9 or higher, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0 or negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

In addition to the Core Retail Sales number, we will have Regular Retail Sales number and Empire Manufacturing Index come out. If there is a conflict between the Core Retail Sales and Regular Retail Sales, I recommend skipping this trade, but the conflict is highly unlikely. In terms of Empire Manufacturing, it has very little effect next to something like Retail Sales, so you can just ignore it.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...les-m-m-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 15th, US Core Retail Sales came out at 1.1, versus an expectation of 0.4. As a result, USD/JPY went up by around 40 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core Retail Sales m/m

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader

My friend tell me where are I can recieve quick-operating signal about all news. What site or another source?
Thank a lot
bub

Hi! and just want to confirm...

Hello Felix!
First that all I wanna thank u for the time and energy u put into these signals and taking the effort in sending them to us.
Now, I just have a question regarding this signal. You start talking about the effects in the GBP/USD but the signals talks about the USD/JPY pair.
Just wondering, wich pair should be paying attention here?
I thank u in advance for ur time.
Regards...!

Hello, can someone tell me where can i hear or see the news release at exactly same time as the news is released ? Waiting untill the web sites upload the information is not really the good way to trade news...

every new to fx

How do I use the historical charts to understand the current statistical figures relesaed?

the only way to get the numbers as soon as they come out is bloomberg tv.
not from their internet site even though u can get it there too but a minute delayed. subscribe to it and thats the fastest way guarantied

Hello, can someone tell me where can i hear or see the news release at exactly same time as the news is released ? Waiting untill the web sites upload the information is not really the good way to trade news...

fasteconomicnews.com

Almost grabbed 10 pips of this, but moving to quick. Ended up closing for zero gain....but no loss. did not move enough to get anything. I like to open and close in the first minute. Should have put my TP at grabbing 10 pips instead of 20. I'll get this next time.

Back