Forex Signal (Thu, Dec 10, 07:00 EST) UK Interest Rate

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with yet another potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Thursday, December 10th (07:00 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 0.5. Last month it read 0.5 also.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7395-uk-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if UK Interest Rate comes out at 0.75 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.25 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 6th, 2008, UK Interest Rate came out at 3, versus an expectation of 4. GBP/USD went down by over 150 pips in the first 4 minutes of the report. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Interest Rate Statement

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Felix,

That's something you cannot control. :err: The BOE releases no statement so no action seen. Funny, there was more action 40 minutes prior to the release...up 40 pips and down 50. Guess some early birds jockying for position.

I know a lot of people are asking for you to educate them on trading and wanting their hands held, but they should understand that this is a free service you are providing and these trades should be tried by people that have some knowledge of what they are doing.

As always I appreciate your service. :D

Back