Forex Signal (Thu, Dec 3, 10:00 am EST) US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Thursday, December 3rd (10:00 am New York Time) USA

We have US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite coming out. It is expected to read 51.5. Last month it read 50.6.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7375-us-ism-non-manufacturing.html

The trigger for this indicator is 1. This means that if US ISM Non-Manufacturing comes out at 52.5 or more, USD/JPY will probably go up by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 50.5 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 20 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...cturing-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 4th, US ISM Non-Manufacturing came out at 50.6, versus an expectation of 51.5. USD/JPY went down by around 25 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
I spend hours studying news releases and past sentiment reactions before during and after but after dubiously signing up to this I just realised how much work this site saves for the hard working trader. This was spot on, after pre-news dumps it quickly slid from ~88.35 to 88.20 where I exited - it went around a further 10 pips to 88.11. Having spent the past 8 hours trying to figure out how usd would react and mindlessly scalping from -8 to -40 and back to -13 pips you have no idea how grateful I am for such a decent signal lol. It's like you've got it all here, even using initial spikes to direction of the movement and jumping on the retrace something most people need to learn from painful experience (i.e. by mistakenly trading in the direction of the retrace)

Back