Forex Signal (Thu, Dec 3, 4:30 am EST) UK Services PMI

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Thursday, December 3rd (4:30 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Services PMI coming out. It is expected to read 57. Last month it read 56.9.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7370-uk-services-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 1. This means that if UK Services PMI comes out at 58 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 56 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ces-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 4th, UK Services PMI came out at 56.9, versus an expectation of 55.5. GBP/USD went up by 46 pips. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Services PMI

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Felix,
You are indeed a wonderful friend - I am going to attempt to trade the UK Services PMI.
I am a newbie so it will be on my demo account.
Please tell me how would I know exactly what the actual number is when it comes out
or by watching the reaction of the GBP I should at least be able to tell the effect of it.
Also do you trade it immediately or wait to trade the afterspike retracement?
T truly thank you for your infinite generosity, Felix.

@ Rose, there are websites that offer free live forex news. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention them here so just google it. Best of luck.

Kudos!

Many thanks to you Felix. You are doing a great job. I have been following your postings, and I must commend your effort. Keep it up. God bless you.

Back