Forex Signal (Thu, July 15 2010, 6:45pm NY Time EST) - NZ CPI q/q

Henry,

How do you manage your trade during the news report? Ex: Do you use a trailing stop?, or move SL to BE after x amount of pips?, or do you just let the trade run to its original SL (15 Pips) or TP (40 Pips)?

Henry, you are welcome to this forum. i have been using your fundamentals for long and that of forex peace army. you both prove to be reliable.......... keep the good work

Many of us cannot afford high speed news services and are at a real disadvantage when trading the news. Suggestion: It would be outstanding and very helpful if you could post the signal news numbers as soon as they come out.

For instance tomorrow as soon as NZ CPI wish you could post the NZ CPI on forexpeacearmy.com. It would be another reason for us to log into your website and the forum could discuss news and forex price response. Thanks for considering this!

I think it is kind of unpractical and unfair asking that much to Henry.
I can't really picture this one guy doing his trade and posting messages on a forum at the same time. And by the time you get the update on your browser, the currency price will be miles away from the one posted.

Diferent is the concept of a trade room with an audio feed. But I never heard of anybody doing them for free. Hope we see the first free trade room in FPA someday. :)

Regarding the news service, I am testing the free trial subscription to Trade The News, and it only seems to give you a small advantage.
You can probably follow this news strategy without any news service. Just use the calendar and wait for the big wave to surf it.
Just my opinion and I am totally new to news trading.

I think it is kind of unpractical and unfair asking that much to Henry.
I can't really picture this one guy doing his trade and posting messages on a forum at the same time. And by the time you get the update on your browser, the currency price will be miles away from the one posted.

Diferent is the concept of a trade room with an audio feed. But I never heard of anybody doing them for free. Hope we see the first free trade room in FPA someday. :)

Regarding the news service, I am testing the free trial subscription to Trade The News, and it only seems to give you a small advantage.
You can probably follow this news strategy without any news service. Just use the calendar and wait for the big wave to surf it.
Just my opinion and I am totally new to news trading.

I actually did a video on my website talking about how to take advantage of the news without a newsfeed. I'll dig up that link and share it when I have time. It's my "poor man's news trading solution"

Henry

@mr forex and @jklauss

there is no way anyone, including mr henry that can post the figure fast enough for you to catch the news spike. if you want fast and free information goto forexfactory.com but even that is not fast enough for the news spike.

If you want to trade the exact millisecond the trade comes out, as most banks do you need to pay for it - search "secret news weapon" on google.

Back