Forex Signal (Thu, June 10, 07:00 EST) UK Interest Rate

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat writing.

Thursday, June 10th (07:00 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 0.5. Last month it read 0.5 as well.

I was going to skip this report, and not send out any emails but I changed my mind. This is highly unlikely we are going to have a signal on this report, but I remember that three or four years ago we also traded this report, and absolutely nobody expected them to hike the rates, yet they did hike the rates by 0.25%. GBP/USD moved up by over 150 pips in a matter of a minute or so. It was a shocking surprise, and I remember that a lot of SNW users drained a lot of money from Oanda and other brokers, especially that Oanda and other brokers did not even wide spreads. Those are moments that you would probably never forget.

So, although it's 99.9% chance it will be a no trade, there is still slim chance for the rate hike.

I recommend trading GBP/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the GBP/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...riptions/7395-uk-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if UK Interest Rate comes out at 0.75 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.25 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...atement-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 6th, 2008, UK Interest Rate came out at 3, versus an expectation of 4. GBP/USD went down by over 150 pips in the first 4 minutes of the report. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Interest Rate Statement

Good luck,
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:Uk interest rate

thanks so much.i really appreciate what u are doing.goodday and happy pipping

God Bless

Thanks a lot for all ur good info, I lost money when using Fusion and lost faith in this market, then I found this site and start to climb again. :)

i can not match the East time with Nigeria time. also am having difficulty in interpreting the news. for example when you 0.25 down or 0.45 up the first 45 minutes. help pls. thanks.

Back