Forex Signal (Thu, Nov 5, 4:30 am EST) UK Industrial Production

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with yet another potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Thursday, November 5th (4:30 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Industrial Production m/m coming out. It is expected to read 1.2. Last month it read -2.5.

In addition to UK Industrial Production m/m, we will also have UK Industrial Production y/y and UK Manufacturing Production m/m and y/y. Industrial Production is part of Manufacturing Production, and m/m affects the y/y number. So most likely, there will be no conflicts between any of these reports. And even if there is a small conflict, the currency will probably go in the direction of Industrial Production m/m, assuming that my trigger is hit of course (read below).

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the Great British Pound by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7394-uk-industrial-production.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.3. This means that if the UK Industrial Production m/m comes out at 1.5 or better, GBP/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.9 or worse, GBP/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...duction-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on September 8th, UK Industrial Production came out at 0.5, versus an expectation of 0.2. It was a great money making opportunity. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

It is best to see for yourself the history of this report and the charts of how it affected the GBP/USD and other currencies. This way, you may possibly come up with even better trigger and trading strategy than what I am suggesting to you in this signal. Here is the link for that: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Industrial Production m/m

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just for the sake of my education, when figures were released at 1.6 why did price drop when it was expected to rise?

Many thanks in advance
Ezzy

Crazy Market

Hehe.... Bad Luck on this One...:hissyfit:

Market goes really crazy and never go Up, just go down 35 PIPS after News.... and keep going down...

Well, like that is Forex... CRAZY.... Hehe

Best regards.... Felix....
Keep this post ever!

Hi, just for the sake of my education, when figures were released at 1.6 why did price drop when it was expected to rise?

As to my humble opinion, there is at least two possible explanations for this:
1. There was a leak of information before the official press release, and so
insiders took long positions in GBP before the release and started to fix
profits just after it.
2. The market usually does not pay attention to the secondary news before
the primary ones, that is, in our case, to the Industrial Production numbers
before the BoE MPC decision.

my take on things

Firstly don't take note of my join date as i have been in these forums in out for 3-4 years and have been trading these numbers for quite sometime and the reason why i've joined up to this forum is to contribute to these threads and help out the ones who worry to much,instead of reading other people's material for years and not contributing.

Anyhow my take on the uk industrial production and other uk data releases is as follows>>

With these type of indicators i.e. uk industrial production, its good to watch the revisions and if prior month was revised more negative, then this will have some impact on a buy or sell signal.Just watch also for pre release pricing.If you see to match of a rally b4 the release and the actual number doesn't come out with a stronger/safer deviation to support the continuation of the rally then my research has shown the rally will be short lived thus causing a quick spike up and reversal as witnessed.

Seems when we get a pre release rally most of the time on uk data, one might get the impression that the data has been leaked out so just look out next time for supporting data hence the rally being justified by a good deviation/trigger, but i will go on to say that my favourite uk release to trade is the uk retail sales.When the triggers are hit on this one then you can pritty much enjoy the run.This release has been pritty hot lately and probably in my top 5 news trades.

So all in all i wouldn't be to concerned about the uk industrial production release but probably take note and set triggers higher for next time.

p.s...Felix is still the pioneer of this type of trading and also want to thankyou for the years of effort you've put in and helped and old cat like myself as well as others.

Back