Forex Signal (Thur, May 13, 18:45 EST) New Zealand Retail Sales m/m

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity.

Thursday, May 13, (18:45 New York Time) New Zealand

We have New Zealand Retail Sales m/m coming out. It is expected to read 1.1. Last month it read -0.6

I recommend trading NZD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the NZD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7442-new-zealand-retail-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.7. This means that if New Zealand Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1.8 or more, NZD/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0.4 or less, NZD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

We will also have New Zealand Core m/m coming out. If regular Retail Sales and core Retail Sales conflict, I recommend staying out. Frankly speaking, it's hard to say which one is better. Theoretically, you could also trade the core number with same deviation should that one come first.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...l-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on April 13th, New Zealand headline number came out at -0.6 vs 0.2 expected. Also, the Core Retail Sales came out at -0.9, versus an expectation of 0.4 NZD/USD went down by 50 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Retail Sales m/m

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
hp nzd/usd trades

tanx, i'm getting used to nzd/usd, we hp it trades. tanx 4 d signal. mwhile, where can i get or read economic news for forex

tanx, i'm getting used to nzd/usd, we hp it trades. tanx 4 d signal. mwhile, where can i get or read economic news for forex

depending on if you want to trade the spike or you want to focus on after-the-spike strategy.

Generally you can get delayed news feed from FPA calendar, or ForexFactory or some other websites. But that feed is about 20 sec. delayed and you need to refresh the page.

For ten bucks you can get Just The News gadget from Fast Economic News with 10 sec delay or so, and no refreshing required. Faster feed cost more so it's all depending what you need. They also have instant feed for spike trading.

Some other people also straddle but I don't like it myself because sometimes you get enough move to just get you fill and then the price retrace causing you a loss.

So as you can see there are many ways to approach it, you have figure out what is best for you.

thanks

thanks for remembering me and i am happy to know you are still there please dont forget me again and remember to send me sive's eur/usd weekly signal

CrazyCat:
For ten bucks you can get Just The News gadget from Fast Economic News with 10 sec delay or so, and no refreshing required.
Which website is it? Thanks .

News Source

For U.S. news I find the T.V. show "Morning Joe" to be a great free source of live news. They usually do a countdown to all major announcements in the U.S., and it's free (provided you have basic cable)

Back