Forex Signal (Tue, August 24 2010, 10:00am NY Time EDT) - US Existing Home Sales...

News

My Friends

Trade the News is Always complicated... FOREX is complicated... If you Buy goes Down ... if You Sell Goes UP... but hey... thats the RISK! :mad:

On this One.. Henry told about trading JPY Pairs... but... it says too.. there was Risk Aversion... and which pair is always susceptible to Risk Aversion after JPY Pairs.. ? Yeah EUR/USD...

So if you watch this PAIR... you will see a BIG uptrend after USA BAD NEWS... On this one I made up 50 Pips.. a Good One...

You know... Personally I think 1 Pip is better than -1 Pip :)

still recovering

seems all action was on the EU!!!
if i hadnt read henry stuff on UJ i would have instictivly tune on the EU what a sham, it proves u need to be carefulle on what this guy says..
AND ALWAYS KEEP GOOD MONY MANGMENT RULES!!!

You should never be in a position where you will be in big trouble if the market goes unexpectedly. As someone famous said, the markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

If that's your case, you need to close out whatever positions you have and regroup with proper money management, never counting on a single trade to make you millions. That means always risking the same minimal % of your account every time, no matter how likely you expect the market to go in any direction. Good trading means having a system that is profitable over hundreds or thousands of trades, making the law of averages work in your favor. Never bet your life or your trading account on a single trade.

I got so exited about what henry said that I forgot all my money rules....
but its a mini account 300USD so well....I wont lose my morgage..BUT STILL MONEY

Back