Forex Signal (Tue, Feb 02, 10:0 EST) US Pending Home Sales

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat writing.

On Tuesday, Feb 02nd at 10:00 am New York Time we will have US Pending Home Sales coming out. It is expected to come out at 0.9. Last month it came out at -16.

Last month it pretty much failed so I would just observe this report, or try to trade with a big trigger.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the US dollar by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-descriptions/7328-us-pending-home-sales.html

The trigger for this indicator is 10. This means that if the US Pending Home Sales comes out at 10.9 or more, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -9.1 or more negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read after-spike retracement strategy for this report:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e-sales-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on November 2nd, US Pending Home Sales came out at 6.1, versus 0 expected. It was a great money making opportunity. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

Last month it, however, failed so please be careful:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

However, this report either reacts really well or does not react at all. Be prepared that USD/JPY may not move a lot even with a huge deviation.

It is best to see for yourself the history of this report and the charts of how it affected the USD/JPY and other currencies. This way, you may possibly come up with even a better trading strategy than I am suggesting to you in this signal. Here is the link for that:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Pending Home Sales m/m

I hope you make some money on this report
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back