Forex Signal (Tue, Feb 02, 19:30 EST) Australian Trade Balance

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Tuesday, Feb 02nd (19:30 New York Time) Australia

We have Australian Trade Balance coming out. It is expected to read -2400. Last month it read -1700.

I recommend trading AUD/USD for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the AUD/USD by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7378-australian-trade-balance.html

The trigger for this indicator is 1000. This means that if Australian Trade Balance comes out at -1400 or less negative, AUD/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -3400 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

Honestly, this is not the best report to trade. Feel free to skip it, and I will not blame you for that, especially that the move might be highly influenced by the Australian Retail Sales if that one deviated a lot - as as of right now, I don't know that number.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...balance-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on June 3rd, Australian Trade Balance came out at -91, versus an expectation of 1700. AUD/USD went down by 46 pips. See for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Trade Balance

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
??

Can be obtained quickly ACTUAL NEWS? Forexfactory slow... The movement appears after the news... How do I see out quickly? Should pay?

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Hi Crazy Cat,
I would like to ask about the internet connection speed in the SNW that will guarantee immediate orders executions right after the news is released.
For ping connection with the server - is 100ms enough? Or rather 50ms or 20ms will be fast enough?
Thank for your help.
Regards

Hi again,
I have one more question, which is very important for me.
Does the SNW software have any special requirements regarding internet connection? Can I use SNW software through the proxy server at my work?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

Hi Crazy Cat,
I would like to ask about the internet connection speed in the SNW that will guarantee immediate orders executions right after the news is released.
For ping connection with the server - is 100ms enough? Or rather 50ms or 20ms will be fast enough?
Thank for your help.
Regards

No such thing as "guarantee immediate orders executions", period.

Speed of 20-50ms should be fine; 100ms might be getting a bit slow. Any internet connection will work; obviously the faster the better, but shouldn't be an issue using it from your work.

SNW

Hi ,

I need to know if SNW releases private news on-time. Because I am using Forex Daily Trader (RSS) service and I realized that they do not receive private reports such as PMI and ADP so they cannot trade on them, although those kind of reports have huge move potential! In other words they only can trade on public reports!

I need to know if Secret News Weapon has the same limitation or not?

Back