Forex Signal (Tue, July 06, 10:00 am EST) US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with a potentially profitable trading opportunity...

Tuesday, July 06 (10:00 am New York Time) USA

We have US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite coming out. It is expected to read 55.4. Last month it read 55.4.

This is still a minor report to trade so feel free to skip it.

I recommend trading USD/JPY for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/JPY by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...scriptions/7375-us-ism-non-manufacturing.html

The trigger for this indicator is 3.5. This means that if US ISM Non-Manufacturing comes out at 58.9 or more, USD/JPY will probably go up by 25 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 51.9 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 25 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

To read the after-spike retracement strategy for this report click here: Diamonds Forex Trading System (Trading News After The Spike) - Forex Peace Army Forum

For example: on April 05th, US ISM Non-Manufacturing came out at 55.4, versus an expectation of 54.0. USD/JPY went up by around 20 pips but that would be a no trade anyway. Nevertheless, see for yourself what happened by seeing this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I highly recommend you study the entire history and charts of this report by following this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
hello
i trade with your signals sometime and make money thank you for it
i will like to trade with expert Advisors robot but i saw there is alot of them and some is only fraud
i hope you can help me if you know about expert Advisors robot that work

thank you

hello
i trade with your signals sometime and make money thank you for it
i will like to trade with expert Advisors robot but i saw there is alot of them and some is only fraud
i hope you can help me if you know about expert Advisors robot that work

thank you

robot design based on technical analysis as you know many trader fail because their indicator, but i believe somewhere, there are a lot of trader using technical analysis and make profit, you can see on zulutrade, the best way to trade automatic.

Hello,

Thank you for your support and may GOD BLESS YOU.

My regards,

Pardeep kumar ( Sonny )

Most of the technical indicators fail during the news time. Fundemental analysis is also very important along with technical analysis

I appreciate your work, its simple to understand for a common man, I am into trading from past couple of years have learnt quite a few methods. Fundemental analysis have always given excellent results...I agree with crazy cat:)

Back